Bank Of America Corporation / returns

1 GRAPEVINE, TX, United States

I EMAILED THE CEO BRIAN 11/8

Veronica Jones
Thu, Nov 8, 1:29 PM (21 hours ago)
to brian.t.moynihan, me, dfwholistichealth2018

I filed a claim against GAMEDAY MEDIA. A $500 transaction turned into $2500 and $3500 of invalid charges.
I was assured by BOA when I filed a claim that after the 45th day, my account would be refunded if no dispute. the 45th day was Monday 11/5, I have called every day since. I called the 46th, 47th and today is the 48th day. Now I am being told it could be another 45-90 days. I am being told this could go into JANUARY! I WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS! I cannot buy merchandise, pay my employees because I do not have $ to buy merchandise! I spoke with the CEO at GAMEDAY MEDIA Justin Johnson [protected] ext 437. He stated the $ has already been taken from their account November 2nd. I have spent 2-3 hours per day calling and getting thrown into the hamster wheel. BOA will no even credit us either the $2500 or the other $3500 until it is cleared up. We are talking $6000 that is being held by your bank. I am a small business owner, if I end up closing my business over this, someone will have to answer from BOA. I trusted your bank for our business and clover accounts. I need answers now, I need our money credited back now. I am a former AVP of JPM CHASE BANK, it should have been cleared up by now. This is sitting on someone's desk, an aged report etc. I have been asked by the media if I want to go public, I do not, but I will if this is not resolved ASAP.

VERONICA JONES
DFW HOLISTIC HEALTH
424 SOUTH MAIN STREET
GRAPEVINE, TEXAS 76051
STORE PHONE 817.722.6060

SEE BELOW GAMEDAY MEDIA IS ISSUING A $2500 REFUND-
PER JUSTIN $3500 WAS TAKEN FROM GAMEDAY MEDIA from their account Friday 11/2.
Everyone at BOA is sending me into a hamster wheel and states their are no supervisors in the claims/fraud department to talk with

Vj