Bank Of America Corporation / customer service

Firstly I called 1-800-432-1000 as soon as they opened at 8 am was on hold for 20 minutes when someone finally answered the phone they asked my name as I was telling them my name they hung up... After I had already been waiting for 20 minutes!!! So I called back waited again!!! And they hung up a second time this is ludicrous obviously if i'm calling I have an issue that needs to be resolved this wasted my morning and got me in a terrible mood worst customer service ever!!! I'm really thinking of just closing my account all together not to mention i've been waiting for a transfer to be posted for 5 days ridiculous!!!

Mi
Dec 4, 2018

Comments

• Ej
      10th of Jan, 2019

This is typical of people who work for the BOA constrictor! I've been banking with them over 12 years and they just denied me a verification code to open on-line banking. I am hearing impaired and can't use a phone. The government mandates that institutions have to make concessions to allow the handicap to access them. There is no email address for BOA and they won't give me an access to open an on-line account with them. They don't even recognize my debit credit card number - this is something that they created! Somebody ought to sue these jerks!