Bank Of America / checking account scam
Beware old customer or new customer:
Bank of america is doing what is called a research fee which charges you 20.00 an hour. I just opened an account with boa which should not be there name they do not represent america. Anyways I put in my payroll check which is from a huge and well known company. I took out half my check than 3 days later I got a decline on my atm card without any warning. My account was closed out by boa risk department and a hold was put on my check for 2-15 business days. After calling the risk department and sales associates hanging up on me I finally got information from the branch that stated my company check was being researched for fraud and that is why they closed my account out here is the part that they scam you by... They charged my account 60.00 for that research and will not refund me!! Beware they can research your account anytime they want and can close you out anytime they want. Do not sign the signature card that is for the personal schedule of fees that has that research fee.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Fraud Protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service