Bank Of America / excessive overdraft charges
My son has an account with Bank of America. He is new to the Banking business. He thought he had more in the bank than he did. He used his ATM card for a small purchase of $6.89. The following day a purchase of $ 7.66. Atm card no problems right? no he was charged 2 overdraft fees of $35.00 each. My complaint is when does the Bank stop allowing you to overdraw your account? Are they out to collect as many fees as they can? Would they allow you to come into the bank and withdraw money that wasn't there? At what point do they look out for you when you overlook something and put a stop before you incur numerous fees? I also have an account with BOA and have never activated or used ay of my ATM cards because of this reason.I just keep enough money in to keep it open so if I need to cash a check or anything I can But my banking loyalties belong to Wells Fargo even though I bank from afar due to there are no Wells Fargo Banks in they city I live in or close by for that matter. Think twice before trusting BOA as they apparently are looking out for the bottom line not you.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closes my account for no reason and retains my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service dept