Bank Of America / unwilling to contest fraudulence charge to visa card

Bank of America refused to contest charge made my bidrack.com
First when I called 4 days ago about bidrack.com charge me $99.00 for one bid that I made on their site. Bank of America said there is nothing they can do until the charge is posted which takes 4-5 days. Now 4 days later, the charge is posted, they said that there is nothing they can do since I did register to bid and consented to the bid packages. The fraud department had no interested in helping the customer contesting the charge from bidrack.com so don't expect any help from Bank of America
I would seriously consider changing bank considering how unhelpful they are. While reading this site, looks like other banks has been their customers dispute the charges. Think twice before you do business with Bank of America. Obviously, they don't want to get involve, it's easy for them to pay out the bad guy.

Li

Comments

• Al
      20th of May, 2011

I know what you might be going through!
    That has happened to a friend of mine and she got sued for complaining to the city.
    She got busted. What you need is: backup, and people to hear you out.

29th of May, 2011

Furthermore, she has a family member who works for BoA. Of course she is protecting them!

• Op
      29th of May, 2011

Subwaywallz you are a malicious troll. Stop stalking the members here. Butt hurt little boy have mama tuck you in now.

29th of May, 2011

Although I'm not sure of this particular instance, I know of how difficult it can be to remove a charge off any type of account if it has been supposedly "preapproved". I had a $790 charge that I damn near had to take to lawsuit because someone hacked a website I dealt with and signed me up for a voicemailbox overseas.

WAY TO QUOTE ME OUT OF CONTEXT TROLL, TRY READING NEXT TIME. I KNOW IT'S NOT YOU NOR YOUR BUDDIES STRONG POINTS BUT BEFORE YOU TRY TO ATTACK ME HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT SO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE [censored]!

29th of May, 2011

Ellen is a troll... Moving on.

29th of May, 2011

troll tro troll Troll TROLLS!

Seriously, you guys are like a plague, do you have nothing better to do than to sit here and troll people? Is that your amusement? Sad lives.

29th of May, 2011

Go get banned again, I know it's happened before :)