Bank Of America / endless list

United States Review updated:
About 3 years ago I opened an account with BofA, checking and savings. I was told that I would get a 25 gift card for opening my checking account, a $10 gift card when I opened my savings, and another $10 for referring someone to their bank. I did all of that. After 9 months or so, I was getting pretty crappy customer service, so I decided to complain about the fact that I had never received any of the gift cards. The person I spoke with said I would need to talk with the person who opened my account for me. That person was no longer there. I moved to another bank immediately.

I still have a credit card with BofA. I have used their online service to make my payments. They did not post my payments in a timely manner, and now they are charging me 30% interest on my balance. I transferred some of the balance to lower interest cards. They did not post the transfers timely either. I paid interest on the same money to two different credit card companies, for 8 days the first one and about 14 days on the second one. This should be illegal. I think it is, and so does my attorney. If anyone out there is interested in getting in on a class action lawsuit, please contact me.

Comments

Kd
  10th of Jul, 2009
I don't even do business with them but made the mistake of giving them permission to take a one time payment out of my checking account for my fiancee's credit card payment.needless to say they stole my money today and when I tried to call them of course I got transferred by a live person to a recording!!they have been trying for 3 months to take money out of my fiancee's account that has been closed for the 3 months and we have told them this until we are blue in the face!!!

Bank of America Corporation Logo Bank of America Corporation