Bank Of America / endless list
About 3 years ago I opened an account with BofA, checking and savings. I was told that I would get a 25 gift card for opening my checking account, a $10 gift card when I opened my savings, and another $10 for referring someone to their bank. I did all of that. After 9 months or so, I was getting pretty crappy customer service, so I decided to complain about the fact that I had never received any of the gift cards. The person I spoke with said I would need to talk with the person who opened my account for me. That person was no longer there. I moved to another bank immediately.
I still have a credit card with BofA. I have used their online service to make my payments. They did not post my payments in a timely manner, and now they are charging me 30% interest on my balance. I transferred some of the balance to lower interest cards. They did not post the transfers timely either. I paid interest on the same money to two different credit card companies, for 8 days the first one and about 14 days on the second one. This should be illegal. I think it is, and so does my attorney. If anyone out there is interested in getting in on a class action lawsuit, please contact me.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - cash advance transaction
- Bank Of America Corporation - online fraud by money
- Bank Of America Corporation - mishandling of fraudulent online purchase claim
- BOA Property Claims - holding twia claim funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking