Bank Of America Bac Home Loans Servicing, Lp / payments not applied
Our home loan was originally with Countrywide Home loans and of course we were one of many and many that were taken on by Bank of America. Since that time, we have been having trouble with Bank of America posting our payments.
Every month we send our payment to BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP via our banks billpay. Our payment is sent electronically in the form of electronic fund transfer. Every few months BAC magically loses our payment, after receiving it, keeping it for up to 15 days then returning it to us - after our due date - making our payment is late.
Last year BAC took the payment and it was lost somehow. We checked with our bank and found nothing wrong, BAC swore it was an error on our banks side. After 3 months of hours on the phone and trying to get Customer (non) Service to assist and Payment research to try to find our payment, it was magically found when our bank spent time on the phone with them. It happened again this month (May), payment sent as usual, kept by BAC for 15 days and returned after our payment date (thus it is now late). BAC says the payment (sent the same way everytime) was missing some data field (won't tell us what was missing) so it was returned. We are now waiting for BAC to call us back with the information regarding the missing data.
We were told by the Customer rep. that we were not allowed to obtain any records other than our full loan file, so any and all INTERNAL notes by the company are not allowed to be provided to the customer even though it concerns our loan. Makes us wonder what BAC is trying to hide.
Anyone have any ideas on how to obtain these secretive internal notes????
Anyone think that BAC needs to be sued for this continued screw up of peoples lives for no reason?????
More Bank Of America Bac Home Loans Servicing, Lp Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location