Bank Of America / customer abuse

we have done bussiness with b of a for 40 years and they got our tax payer money with bailouts and then they played god with our money as to who would stay in bussiness, and when you can't survive the economy and get a loan they force you to default and then are quick to ruin your credit so you can't get anything from anyone. That is customer abuse. I hope some crazy person blows up all their offices.

Comments

Sep 29, 2010

hahahahahahahahahaha bofa sucks

Oct 07, 2010

I didn't need to respond to your dumb ###, you validated my post with your response. I guess you didn't read all the complaints against bofa or b of crooks. You made b of a look just like how they treat their customers, like grap. You blame everyone else, but the only mistake I made was doing bussiness with your bank of crooks, and when a customer has done bussiness with you for over 40 years and the economy tanks, you choose not to help the very same people that helped your bank grow all these years. B of a is getting such good press these day's, and then you have time to comment, rather then help your customer's, just show's that b of a really doe's suck, even after your bank took our hard working tax payer money to bail your worthless bank out, where was our bail out? I only made that the statement I did to generate a response from b of crooks and it worked. Why don't you go to work and help people rather then spend time writing comment's that make your bank look worse. I watch the news and love it when they talk how b of a keeps getting caught screwing people around. b of a will soon be going down as people realize that the employee's have made it personel when dealing with the public. My dad had the right idea, DON'T trust banks. Now do your job and stop making yourselve look like a dumb ###.

Oct 07, 2010

This is intertaining, just reading your post's to all the other complaints. What doe's b of a or crooks pay you to screw with people on here? You and your bank should be trying to help people not screw them. This bank will go down and so will you. You can't treat people like this and stay in bussiness.
    IF ANYONE HAS MONEY IN THIS BANK, YOU BETTER GET IT OUT BEFORE THEY STEAL IT TO PAY STUPID EMPLOYEES LIKE mellen67.
    BANK OF AMERICA SUCKS!!!
    Move your money to a real bank with customer service or a credit union, they treat you with respect. BANK OF ALBUQUERQUE RULES!
    BANK OF AMERICA whoop's, I mean BANK OF CROOKS! SUCKS!!! and so doe's mellen67! Mellen67 go to work and leave honest people alone.

Oct 08, 2010

You need to get a job, if you have so much time to piss people off. I didn't need some one to help me with my house, but my bussiness and the 17 people that lost their job's due to the bank's helping dumb people like you who can't manage their bills with their weekly checks. Unlike you I have supported b of a for 40 years and when they had customer service and empolees who cared about the small company's who by the way are the back bone to this country. You have no idea what your talking about. I have never defaulted on anything, just had to close my company because the economy tanked due to people like you who where allowed to buy a home they couldn't afford and then have to help them out. I didn't create your lack of common sense, you should have bought something you could afford and not rely on the rest of the country to bail your dumb ### out. When you need some work done on your home, the good companys and the mom & pop company's are gone, you will be hiring big company's with big profits to fix your home, then you will wonder why doe's it cost so much, I don't understand it. Do your home work before you put your both feet in your mouth. The reason b of a can't help is that they only havestupid people like you who have no idea what customer service is, but they are on a power trip and that will close that bank. The other post that I've been reading with your big nose stuck in all of them, tell's all of us you have way to much time on your hands instead of working, you would rather piss people off. Your post's say it all, your a stupid employee of the bank of crooks. BABK OF AMERICA SUCKS AND SO DO YOU!

• Ra
      Jan 01, 2011

We the American People need to bring BANKS to ther graves, BANKS are the only reason the housing market has declined so drasticly!!! If the BANKS( ALL OF THEM) would not have allowed short sales and then BANK owned properties ( THAT IS THE PROPERTIES THE BANKS FORCLOSED ON ) to be sold at a fraction of what they were worth the housing market woulkd not have taken so much of a drop. Lets face it if you and I could be rewarded for selling things for a fraction of whay they were worth because we could not loose, why not do it? We the AMERICAN people need to just stop paying mortgage payments until the BANKS readjust the loans that we have taken out with them to the current assested value. Banks will take all of your monies as long as you will allow them to do so!!! If when you are broke and can't pay any longer they will forclose and sell that same property at a fraction of the mortgaged amount.Stop letting them stick it to you!!!