Bank Of Africa / don't trust them!
If you get the fallowing email, never trust these people!
From: mr baro isa
Bank of africa (Boa)
This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just the urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from burkina faso in west africa and currently holding the post of bill and exchange director in our bank.
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds that amounts to $15.5million dollars into a foreign account and the said fund belongs to our deceased clients who died on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.
Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal.
Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.
Have a great day.
Mr baro isa.
Nb: please reply to baroisa@jmail.Co. Za
More Bank Of Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of Africa - scam! 
- Bank Of Africa - wanting bank info
- Bank Of Africa - wants your information
- Bank Of Africa - scam and lies
- Bank Of Africa - beware!
- Bank Of Africa - huge scam
- Bank Of Africa Foundation / BOA Group - bank
- Bank Of Africa & Alliance & Leicester International Limited - asking me to send £ 1,400.00 gbp to convert my $2m inherited
- Bank Of Africa - bennedict joseph 
- Bank Of Africa - fraud