Bank Islam (BIMB) Shah Alampoor manner of bimb csr staff

I'm really unsatisfied with the service provided by CSRO of Bank Islam (BIMB) at Shah Alam (PKPS Building) branch.

On 2/08/2010 (Monday) at 10am-12pm. I went to BIMB Shah Alam PKPS Building’s for applying a new smart card.
The person in charge who is a male without a name tag at counter number 5 on that day was very rude and arrogant. He really have a straight face and unfriendly manner when dealing with the customers. He also failed to greet customer in a good manner. I do believed that he is stupid and undedicated staff compare with both side counter of another agents. Never give a proper guidance and totally not professional at all. It’s really humiliated thing to have staff like this with a bank with name of ISLAM.

My complain can be proved when dealing with another BIMB agent at Bangi, Selangor who are really easy going person to deal with, within 5 minute all of the problem solve. TQ for the termination at all. So, its clarify that this agent at BIMB Shah Alam have a problematic with his behavior, interpersonal skills and manner of doing job.

Comments

• Is
      Aug 28, 2018
    Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - Constant Call
    Malaysia

Please check this number [protected]. I have been receiving calls form this number since last week and when i found out it is a personal loan bimb.

If this is your company number, please know that i am not interested in any loans at the moment.

anything to inform, please just email me [protected]@gmail.com

• Ta
      Oct 02, 2018
    Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - Online Banking
    Johor Bahru
    bankislam.biz

Perkhidmatan online akan menghadapi masalah kesesakan pada tarikh kebanyakkan rakyat menerima Gaji. Kita sedang menuju wawasan 2020. Minta jasa baik Bank Islam untuk tambah baik server supaya lebih besar bagi menampung peningkatan pengguna perbankan internet.

• Sh
      Oct 14, 2018
    Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - About online banking
    Malaysia

I really hate about your service especially in online banking your message to get the i-access are far too long to wait until I really frustrated then change to another bank to buy the product. what kind of service is this?!! I hate this service if it keeps it up..well If it going to be like I will never ever gonna use this bank service.

• Fa
      Oct 28, 2018
    Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - servis
    Malaysia

Saya datang ke kaunter untuk tahu samada boleh buka akaun kedua atau tidak. Tapi dijawab sinis dengan disuruh untuk buka akaun di bank lain. Saya sebagai pelanggan tak tahu, jadi saya bertanya. Maka bantulah untuk bagi clear information instead of your sarcastic face.

• Sh
      Apr 03, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Loan rumah
    Bank islam jerantut pahang

Loan rumah ditolak 2 kali dalam bulan ni untuk bulan 3
    Sepatutnya 5.4 bru tolak
    Dh pergi bank cawangan jerantut untuk refund duit... ambil masa lama..selalunya dpt hari tu juga

• Ru
      Apr 15, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Online banking for online shopping
    Malaysia

I cannot pay using my online banking for shopee(online shopping).. I tried a couple times after I submit the verification code but it said that my card was declined by the bank.

• Ba
      May 11, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Home Refinancing Troubled by Your Risk Division

Submitted my application for Home Refinance in Klang
    Submitted all 21 docs except only 1 - C.F
    This house built in 2003 -15 years ago. The CF has been submitted to CIMB & EPF for withdrawal & loan purpose since 2007.Disapproving my application as if I have build illegal construction to be refinanced.
    Bakhtiar Ibrahim
    [protected]
    [protected]

• Cy
      May 18, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Klia kiosk
    Malaysia

Today 12 May 12.55 AM, I ask bank islam staff where is the one arrival hall and she answer it rudely and with annoyance face. I know that kiosk isn't an informations kiosk generally, but hey be kind isn't that hard. Bank islam should place friendly staff over place where it most visited. Thankyou

• Ho
      Jun 01, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Prepaid topup with pin
    Malaysia

I have reload 10 ringgit celcom prepaid topup with pin via bank islam. My money was deducted from account but i didn't receive any message or pin from bank islam. Please refund back or give me the pin

• Ho
      Jun 01, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Prepaid topup with pin

• Da
      Jun 19, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Xbole nk Transfer
    Malaysia

Saya nak transfer duit xbole

• Ri
      Aug 11, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Services
    Malaysia

Saya gagal buat pengeluaran di ATM mini JPJ Panji, Kota bharu kerana tidak Baki tidak mencukupi. sy gunakan kad BSN, tekan jumlah RM300, namun amaun yang keluar adalah RM600, tiada resit pengeluaran waktu itu. Sy mnyemak akaun BSN, jumlah pengeluaran sebenar adalah RM800. Pada siapa untuk Saya merujuk?

• As
      Aug 21, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - kurang ajar sama cutomer
    bank islam sandakan
    Malaysia

tak pandai layan customer kurang ajar, lain kali jangan kerja sana kalau tak pandai servis orang
    # tempat ambil nombor

Aug 24, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - service lambat
    Bank islam Tawau
    Malaysia

saya membuat gantian kad atm debit mengambil masa yang sangat lama lebih kurang satu jam lebih. saya tidak diberikan nombor giliran kerana staff tersebut berkata akan di panggil kemudian. masa menunggu sangat lama lebih kurang 1 jam lebih . manakala orang yang sampai selepas saya di layan dulu.

• 99
      Sep 16, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - 1 day float
    Malaysia

Masok cheque kat bank Islam Ari jumaat di KL..then on the same day I check online and got 1 day float..so it's ok...I wait..but then tomorrow I check still 1 day float..???why??right now I'm at Kedah..jumaat, sabtu Kedah cuti..ahad bkak..so agak2 duit Tu masok bile??my friend already got the money but me????????

• Na
      Sep 29, 2019
    Bank Islam Malaysia - Service sangat perlahan
    Bank Islam Cyberjaya
    Malaysia

Service sangat perlahan dan banyak bersembang. Di sebab kan service yang sngat perlahan, saya tidak akan mengambil atau menambah mana2 perkhidmatan dari bank islam. Dan tidak akan mempelawa kenalan untuk mengambil perkhidmatan dari bank Islam.