Bank Islam (BIMB) Shah Alam — poor manner of bimb csr staff
I'm really unsatisfied with the service provided by CSRO of Bank Islam (BIMB) at Shah Alam (PKPS Building) branch.
On 2/08/2010 (Monday) at 10am-12pm. I went to BIMB Shah Alam PKPS Building’s for applying a new smart card.
The person in charge who is a male without a name tag at counter number 5 on that day was very rude and arrogant. He really have a straight face and unfriendly manner when dealing with the customers. He also failed to greet customer in a good manner. I do believed that he is stupid and undedicated staff compare with both side counter of another agents. Never give a proper guidance and totally not professional at all. It’s really humiliated thing to have staff like this with a bank with name of ISLAM.
My complain can be proved when dealing with another BIMB agent at Bangi, Selangor who are really easy going person to deal with, within 5 minute all of the problem solve. TQ for the termination at all. So, its clarify that this agent at BIMB Shah Alam have a problematic with his behavior, interpersonal skills and manner of doing job.
More Bank Islam (BIMB) Shah Alam Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - debt collector
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - perkhidmatan yang teruk 
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - error in transferring money
- Bank Islam Malaysia - atm failure 
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - bank islam online banking 
- Bank Islam Malaysia - customer service collection centre
- Bank Islam Malaysia - personal loan
- Bank Islam Malaysia - to create account bank
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - customer service
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad - requesting housing loan statement