Bank Card Empire / Rip Off program

United States, California Review updated:
Bank Card Empire
I signed up 11/08, $250.00, $19.99 month. I worked for six months, travelng, trying to open doors an purchased $500 in online marketing direct mailings. Nothing, zero responses, I even went to Phoenix and met with marketing arm of Bank Card Empire. After no results I asked for the agreed to $200 and canellaton of the $19.99 per month. I was then informed I had to wait until August to cancel. I noted all this in my business docmentaon.
I just called to cancel and was told I had to wait a year, until 11/09. I was then told that if I didn't "refer" any costomers to them, I did not qualify for refund. In other words, I had to succeed to fail!!!

This is a company who refers to 100% customer satisfaction. They may be good to their credit card retailers, but they are unethica and unprofesional in their dealings with me.

With lots of recent research on their reputation through blogs, Rip Off and the Better Business Bureau I want to warn you to the rip off this company represents

N  4th of Feb, 2010 by
Go to this news story on Channel 7 - ABC out of California. It shows the story about BCE and an old man getting schemed out of his money.

N  10th of Mar, 2010 by