Bank Card Empire / Scam and cheating

I received a phone call from Bank Card Empire shortly after Thanksgiving. They stated that i could make money working from home by helping new merchants on-line to Master-Visa Cards accounts. They told me they were sub-contracted out by Master and Visa Card to supply merchant accounts to vendors.

They stated that their sales people do all the work, and supply all the customers to me. I asked why they would need me. They told me that even Master and Visa cannot do it by themselves.

I would be given a free web site. I asked why I would need a Web site. They stated that it was just to let the vendors know a little about me, and all I would have to do is help them set up their merchant accounts. They requested $271.00 for the training they would give me. I told them I could not afford that money. They said that they could lower it to $121.00.

Stupid me agreed and gave them my electric bills' money. Per them all of this income would happen fast. My son was concerned. Boy was he right. They wanted a W9 form filled out and sent to them. I called and spoke to customer service and told them I wanted this in my son's name. I was on disability. I faxed the W-9 on Dec.11, 2008 @ [protected] our acct# WF2718.

Few days later a Salesman named Johnny James called me. I asked if he was my tutor, and he said that I would get dvds in the mail. He stated that I would be marketing and how much money could I put up. I was floored by this news. I told him I had no money, and that I put up my electric bill money. He said some people only put up 5 to 10 thousand dollars. Or at least a thousand. When i told him what I was told about my end of this home working project he said they were wrong to say that. He said 'With Sales comes marketing'. I will try to get your $121.00 and $19.95 back for you.

To date I have heard nothing. I have called and cannot reach them. All I want is my electric money back.

Ca

Comments

• Tr
      1st of May, 2009

I agree completely. Bankcard Empire is a total scam. I have been assured several times that they would stop drafting my account as I have requested and 4 months later, they are still drafting. I have been patient, but this is ridiculous!!! I wished I had gotten more info on this company before I ever got involved.

If I ever get to Phoenix, I am going through their front doors with cops and the DA in tow!!!

23rd of Jul, 2009

I just got a call from Theresa @ Bank Card Empire. She promised me all these things and I just had to send her $495.00 plus $19.95. I felt this was a scam so I looked them up on this website. I had her on the phone and told her I was looking up her company. She thought I was looking up there website but instead my insctints told me to got to this website to see if there were any complaints about this company. Not to my surprise, there were numerous. I got back on the phone with her and told her of the complaints that are online about her company and she got angry and hung up. Thank you for this website. I was about to agree to give her $155.00 on August 10, 2009. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2009

This is to inform anyone who is interested in this person's posts towards Bankcard Empire that JIM BURG...also known as Kevin O Brien, also known as Moses Henri...also known as Moses Patterson host of various aliases at no time worked for Bankcard Empire and was actually a person who has been making threats as a disgruntled employee due to what he felt is commissions due to him by a third party licensee marketing room. Mr Henri has made accusations sa ying he has bogus sales scripts, sensitive customer information and sales invoices however, he has produced nothing to date to prove these allegations to Bankcard Empire. We were very interested in what he had to say but did not present anything that he CLAIMED he had to date. Instead he chose to write farfetched accusations and acted as though he worked for Bankcard Empire and felt we owed him some form of compensation. Bankcard Empire wants to make it very clear that anyone in these forums who claims to have had a fraudulent experience with Bankcard Empire will be held liable and to date we have sent many liable letters to the persons listed on this forum. Some were smart enough to respond before being served. Thank You to the clients who took he time to let us hear them out and work with them and they have made their retractions. It is not our intent to send out liable letters but if a client will not cooperate and choses to make malicious posts towards Bankcard Empire, then we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. We will be providing a list of law suits and their respective case numbers for public view along with a history of what each client who chose not to cooperate with us was offered to help them. Bankcard Empire is the merchant services provider and not a sales marketing firm selling marketing tools which are offered by third party marketing offices who sell the home based business opportunity to be an affiliate of Bankcard Empire. Anyone who has received a letter from our company and has not responded or made their retractions of statements made towards Bankcard Empire is strongly recommended to do so. If 5 business days passes and we have heard nothing from you, we will move to the next phase of our process which is filing suit and holding any individual accountable for statements made towards BANKCARD EMPIRE. You can call us directly at 602-489-7200 ex 232 or 217 to let us know how we can help you or what specifically you want Bankcard Empire to help you with. Be prepared to give your full information and Customer ID number for verification due to the bogus comments and fake names posted in these forums .

11th of Oct, 2009

They seem to have SCAM lawyers protecting their SCAM enterprise!

That's the American Way these days!

DO NOT trust anybody...EVER...You will be disappointed.

America, NOW, is NOT the nation it used to be. It is run by thieves, for thieves and promoted by thieves. Our politicians are a HUGE part of this problem and are a bunch of GREEDY, panty waist pussies.

Even the companies you could trust in the past for a fair deal are getting on the SCAM bandwagon.

People USED to come to America to start a better life, NOW, people come here to get free handouts and to cheat, steal and SCAM decent, hardworking people out of their money and to push their drugs so that our enemies will become richer.

It is sad that AMERICA has become the drug capitol of the world and that's OK with our politicians. We are fast becoming a third world nation .

Guess what, America, it's going to get MUCH WORSE because we are AFRAID of hurting our enemy's feelings and the country is run by a bunch of devil worshiping atheists.

In the "old days", if you saw an advertisement on TV or heard it on the RADIO, you could believe it was true, but NOT ANYMORE!
    The airwaves are FULL of SCAM ads and the INTERNET is ALL SCAM ADS, including the ads on this page.

Somebody PROVE me wrong, PLEASE.

• Te
      31st of Dec, 2009

I'm out $15, 000 on this scam company, which lies through its teeth at every turn. I couldn't be more disgusted, but especially with myself, for letting this smooth-talking con artist named Wes Ferguson to rob me of my hard-earned money during one of the darkest times of my life.

T.E.G.
    Rhode Island

• So
      29th of Jan, 2010

If you do file a complaint don't bother putting it on /link removed/ That guy Ed is working with them, and some postings have information missing, even though he says he doesn't delete posting. His credibility is shot, even a legal representative of Bankcard Empire said he was busted for possession of pot, and ripping off his business partner. They are all a bunch of low-lifes.

• Sn
      31st of Jan, 2010

I have been involved with this company for close to a year. I was trying to get out of crdit
    debt. Got talked into SLASH ADVERTIZEMENT at a cost of $25, 000.00. Have not made a
    sale yet. Reported complaiant to credit card company and the attorney general of Arz. But
    was told I would get monies back, they would keep ads going till I did. NOTHING SO FAR>
    It has been six months. Don't get catch by thier sweet talk, just ask who is the c.e.o. they don't know.
    S.J.N. Colorado
    2-1-2010

• He
      4th of Feb, 2010

Go to this ABC Channel 7 news report out of California dated 26 January 2010. The story of how BCE schemed a 94 year-old man and how he was able to get his money back from the credit card company. Good luck!!!

• Oh
      10th of Mar, 2010

i used to work for them, feel free to email me at eland37@live.com

• Fa
      15th of Oct, 2010

I got screwed by Recession Proof USA, DW Scott and this company also. I was desperate and it sounded like a good idea.
    I have found a company that has recovered over $1mm from [censor]s like this.

Send me your name and phone number. I'll pass it on.