Bangalore Online Florists / Scam service. Not a real store!

1 India Review updated:

This is a HUGE SCAM service that claims to be a delivery store. They charge your credit card and take the money, and claim to have delivered the flowers. Terrible customer service that accuses the customer of Lying and not being patient, BUT Nothing ever shows up.

Just a fronted website setup to Cheat you. Beware!!

Comments

• Ki
      11th of Nov, 2007

I was recently cheated by this website bangaloreonlineflorists.com. I ordered a diwali cracker hamper for Rs.750 and they delivered a box of value Rs.80. Both the phone and online complaint lines are switched off. It is a big scam and should be legally dealt with.I am not sure how many more people have been defrauded by these guys. please send in your complaints to me@kiruba.in so that I can collect details for legal criminal action against these guys. I am from Chennai by the way.

• Os
      20th of Feb, 2008

yes even i agree they send the confirmation mail of delivery of flowers whereas nothing was ever sent or received .. big cheaters
    They ripped 1939.00. I am going for lawsuit against them.

• Ri
      22nd of Jun, 2008

true, they even ripped meh off. I ordered cafe coffee day vouchers... till date never received by the recipient.

Both the email and the phone lines are always dead or switched off.

i live in the netherlands... any one in india can do sumthin about these criminals... would be great

• Am
      18th of Sep, 2008

i also get cheated few days ago im gona take them to the court

• Wa
      28th of Oct, 2008

Totally agree with you all ! I got cheated as well ! Rs 1500. The sweets never reached!!!

Do not use this website.

Their email service does not let you send the email (through website form), if you have sent an email earlier.

They never pick up the damn phone !

• Mi
      8th of Dec, 2008

i strongly agree.. i ordered from this website.. theres no one answering the phone.. neither do they reply to mails.. wat to do?

14th of Feb, 2009

Looks like I fell into the scam yesterday. It was not delivered today Mother [censored]ers.

• De
      17th of Feb, 2009

Ripped off Rs.890. Nothing delivered. Big Scam.

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2009

I made a purchase online for Valentines Day for my wife.
    They didnt deliver the things as I had ordered.
    They delivered a smashed cake, a totally different soft teddy toy

as shown on website and delivered uninflated balloons.(On the

website they show the inflated balloons)
    Moreover the gift was delivered at 11:00pm in the night on

Valentines day.

Stay away from them ..they are cheats.

They never pick up the customer care phone.

Also when I asked them for a refund for the cake, they have

ignored it.

They say they will not be refunding the amount.

Please stay away from this website..They are big time cheats

• Fa
      5th of Apr, 2009

I ordered items worth 4000 rupees and the order was supposed to be delivered by 2nd April. Today is 6th April and no news about the item. No positive reply from the customer service. They are big time frauds. Stay far far away from bangaloreonlineflorists.com. I wish Indian law was far more aggressive in dealing with FRAUDSTERS.

• Dh
      6th of Apr, 2009

i had ordered a box of dry fruits and flowers worth USD 25 to be ordered for my mom 's b day and have been cheated by these frauds. never trust them. no answer to phone calls or mails either.

• Uj
      12th of May, 2009

i totally agree...this is a fraud store and its sad that despite so many negative reviews, so many of us have been cheated. i placed an order for Mother's Day and had a horrible experience with the quality of the product. Their customer service number is a joke. Is there no way to stop them?

16th of Sep, 2009

Recently I order for Flowers and They did not show up on the same day and also not refunding the money. These people are very cheap and behave like idiot.

• Su
      15th of Feb, 2010

Hi all recently i also ordered and cheated by these guys .. It's better that we report to google to stop displaying wen u google it would be the better way to stop this frauders ..

• Be
      15th of Feb, 2010

I ordered a soft toy which was supposed to be delivered on the same day...its now 4days...no1 where to show up...the no they have displayed on the screen leads to a invoice which gets disconnected the moment it reaches the voicemail (only available option)...Please some1 help with a proper chanel to report such complaints to take effect against them.

• Ra
      15th of Mar, 2010

This is a cheat service. I just lost 990 on a flower item.

Oh my god I should have checked in the web before I order this.

• Ra
      15th of Apr, 2010

Yep i joined this list now They are FRAUD ... y is it that we cant do anything for this wicked evil people YOU ARE OUT THERE TO SUCK INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WISHING SOMEBODY SOOOOOOO EVIL EVIL ... GOD IS WATCHING THEM THEY WONT SURVIVE ON OTHERS HARD WORK ... THEY WILL REGRET WITH MUCH BIGGER THEN ANYTHING... EVIL EVIL PEOPLE...

• Sh
      12th of May, 2010

These guys are terrible. I have the exact same expereince. Ordered flowers and fruits basket worth Rs 990 for my parents and the gift never reached.
    They never answer the call- no email reaches them... They were prompt with only 1 thing- and this is charging my account with the money... Is there anyway we can bring these guys to the book?

• Pa
      12th of Jul, 2010

After reading these reviews, i feel i should done investigation before placing order.
    Lets hope my order reaches on time. Thanks everyone for being kind enough to post reviews.

• Mi
      13th of Aug, 2010

WARNING: DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OF BANGALORE ONLINE FLORISTS FOR YOU WILL BE CHEATED.

My experience:
    1. I log in; pick the gifts and make payments. As soon as the payment is made the webpage goes blank and comes with an error messsage. I call them and they ask me to wait for an hour, I call after an hour when its after 1700 hrs IST and no one answers. I call the next day and I am told they will deliver the gifts and apparently do not work after 1700 hrs.
    2. The flowers that are delivered have no resemblence to the one displayed on the site, and the other gifts are not delivered. Their argument is that they can change the flowers and it is mentioned in the "terms and conditions". The rest of the gifts will be delivered after 3 days. I have no hope though.

Comments:
    1. Absolutely unreliable, have no business ethics, customer service does not exist. One a scale of 1 to 10, I would'nt even give 1. The one time I make a purchase without reading reviews I get scamed

Suggestion:
    If yuo do want to send gifts to your loved ones, Bangaloreonlineflorists is defenitely not the place to buy from