Banfield Pet Hospital / no one available on friday afternoon to authorize a refund
Today is a friday. I tried for three hours to get someone in authority to make a decision regarding a refund for a new kind of flea medicine which I bought at the beginning of the month. The doctor who owns this banfield "wasn't feeling well" and had left the building by 2:00 p. M. I then asked them to ask the veterinarian who was filling in for the doctor/owner, to please make a decision about getting a refund. I then was told that "the doctor/owner had to be the one to make the decision about the refund, not the one who was filling in. I asked them to page the doctor/owner, but he never answered his page.
They later tried a second time, but still got no response from the doctor/owner. A different employee tried to reach the"office manager, "but this person in authority also was not available.
I tried for 3 full hours, because I knew i'd have to take 2 different buses to get there, and buses in salem, or, no longer run on saturdays. Yet, I was told that both the doctor/owner and the office manager would both be in tomorrow morning. I explained that I will now have to wait until monday to make the trip to the other side of town via buses.
I am totally horrified that during normal, working hours, banfield hospital had no one available to decide whether or not I could get a refund. What kind of business is this that does not have someone in authority available during working, normal hours??? What a joke!!! This particular banfield hospital is a disgrace as far as i'm concerned. The"doctor/owner"and the"office manager" need to redo their office policies. I never should have had to go through what I went through today.
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - availability
- Banfield Pet Hospital - double charge
- Banfield Pet Hospital - negligent and unethical behavior - they caused the death of our english bulldog
- Banfield Pet Hospital - fraud and intentional misrepresentation
- Banfield Pet Hospital - scheduling & management attitude