Banfield Animal Hospital / unprofessional!
Pet was evaluated and diagnosed as having cysts or treatable tumor. Immediately after surgery, Dr stated unequivocally that the growths were malignant and had matasathisezd. When I asked about a biopsy, he dismissed the idea stating it wouldn't "... tell me anything I don't already know." I ordered a biopsy which indicated BENIGN growths. I had this confirmed with a second opinion.
J. H. Martin, DVM, misdiagnosed twice, caused me emotional distress by his rash diagnoses, and failed to follow best treatment practices. Fees were exorbitant.
I will not patronize this practice or any other Banfield "vet-in-a-box+ outlet.
More Banfield Animal Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - availability
- Banfield Pet Hospital - double charge
- Banfield Pet Hospital - negligent and unethical behavior - they caused the death of our english bulldog
- Banfield Pet Hospital - fraud and intentional misrepresentation
- Banfield Pet Hospital - scheduling & management attitude