Banfeild Pet Hospital / As anurse there.........

1 Clarksville, TN, United States Review updated:

As a Pet Nurse with Banfeild, I am inclined to agree with almost every complaint I have read about them. I left a job of 5 years that I loved to further my animal care education. Thinking that a national organization would be the perfect place to do it. I WAS SO WRONG !!!

The lack of training to the new nurses is disheartening, I felt like I am being more trained to be a SALESMAN.

I care more about the quality of care the animals receive.. not ripping off the pet owners.
Banfeild does have some good Doctors but they to are under the SELL SPELL...

I have seen "accidents" and deaths happen right before my eyes and I just cannot handle seeing these babies in pain or dying, just because of FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.

If you are a vet tech or want to be one, DO NOT GO TO BANFEILD. AS A STAFF MEEMBER YOU WILL GET TREATED WORSE THEN THEY TRET THE PETS!!!

Banfeild = lack of professionalism, care, respect, structure and training.

Comments

• Ju
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I just recently took my cat to Banfield Animal Hospital located in Whitehall PA inside the Petsmart there. I will totally agree that they are NOT commited to the needs of customers/furry patients. I had many questions and concerns in regards to preparing my pet for travel for overseas. I spoke to a different person everytime, and nobody could ever give me an answer. Although they told me that would call me back they NEVER ONCE made an attempt. They gave me the email address of the office manager, who i then submitted the forms i would need filled for this process, but NEVER a reply back. Horrible lack of communication. The day of my cats appointment they still did not return my calls. So i called them and asked once more what should i be expecting to pay, what can be done during todays appointment? Still, nothing. I should have cancelled right then and there but he needed an ISO microchip and it is the only facility to my knowledge that could perform this. When it was time to pay the bill, they had the nerve to tell me I need to "do my homework/research" on what i need to do to prepare my cat for traveling. Absolutely ridiculous. Then to top it off, they forget to give me his collar tags. Which I paid for. I will never go there again. And I would not recommend taking your pets there. I read other bad experiences but gave them the benefit of the doubt but they suck at their jobs and dont care about their customers.

• Mi
      27th of Jun, 2009

i took my dog to banfeild when she got very sick and she had to stay over night and after almost a day of back and forth about what the bill was going to be the people there finally started treatment and said that my dog would be checked on during the night the last vet i spoke to SAID THAT WITH THE TREATMENT MY DOG WOULD BE FINE the next day on mother's day of this year 2009 the vet called to say that my dog had passed away when i went to pick up my dog the vet on call wouldn't even speak to me the nicest thing anyone at banfeild did for my dog was provide the cardboard box i brought her home in BANFEILD DOES NOT TREAT YOUR PET LIKE FAMILY I WOULDNT TAKE A DYING ROACH TO BANFEILD !!! THEY GAVE ME FALSE HOPE ABOUT MY DOGS HEALTH

• Va
      2nd of Oct, 2012
    Banfeild Pet Hospital - False information
    Banfeild Pet Hospital
    1301 E Gladstone
    Glendora
    California
    Phone: 909 592-8189

I took my cat there and they said they ran test"s on him and gave me report that everything was good and he is healthy, a few days later my cat was very sick so i took him to another vet and he found that my cat had a real big tumor in his stomach and told me the other vet should of felt and found my cats tumor, and because of that my cat died, i am so angry.