Banco De Oro Greenhills Branchunfriendly employees

2 women employess were very rude and unhelpful, kung mukha kang mahirap hindi ka nila aasikasuhin ... did not get there names wala kse nameplate!

Comments

• Ne
      Apr 26, 2017

Same here 2 hr na walang cooperation dyan sa may greenhill. Hingi ng hingi clearance eh hindi nagpoprovide nga yung previous employer ko kundi coe lang pero sarcastic pa sya at hindi marunong makinig

• Bo
      Aug 16, 2018
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Slow and not present tellers
    Dagupan city
    Philippines

The line was so long and I took more than 1 hour before I deposited my cash. So disappointed.👎
    The tellers were doing other things than being present infront. They were not in front so the line became long. I Hope to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Location: BDO MAYOMBO, Dagupan City, Pangasinan, Philippines

• Pe
      Aug 20, 2018
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Credit Card Suspension
    Philippines

Hi, please lift the suspension of my Credit Card ***3107, I have replied your email from CALLCENTER dated Apr 13, 2018, and confirm that the 5 transactions made on March 24, 2018 you asked me about were my transactions.

...

Kindly revert to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

• Ar
      Aug 20, 2018
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Always late delivery of Statement of Account
    Cebu City
    Philippines

Every month I always got a huge problem of this BDO carrier services who is delivering my monthly statement of account always very late that will affect my payable account into a big penalty.

• Sh
      Sep 05, 2018
    BDO Unibank - money not refunded
    Cambodia

On November 10
    I sent money to someone at world remit
    But I don't know why world remit cancelled my transaction
    And it was said that the money will be refunded within 3 working days.
    I emailed them and they said they haven't received the amount.

Sep 18, 2018
    BDO Unibank - unauthorized charges
    Philippines

We were able to talk to one of your Customer Service Officer regarding our complaint. This is to follow-up the status of Complaint Reference Number [protected]. Please contact us in this no. [protected] for the update. Thank you.

Sep 18, 2018
    BDO Unibank - tellers job
    SM DASMARIÑAS
    Philippines

I just want to complain about the tellers at sm dasmariñas. I want to open an account yesterday but they refused it becuase of my tin id. They didn't know what is the latest issued tin id of the bir because they haven't that id!!! they think that my id is a scam though it is made on the bir office itself!! mygod! please give this a concern!!!

Oct 03, 2018
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - How to claim my new atm card if I’m outside the Philippines?

I already sent my authorization letter to my brother but they declined to give my new atm card. My BDO branch is SM Sta. Rosa, I really can't go back to the Philippines right now just to get my new atm card. Please do something, I' m hoping for positive response, thank you in advance.

• Je
      Oct 16, 2018
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Credit Card Application
    Pasig City
    Philippines

I applied for a credit card 2months ago, gang ngayon wla prin update kung approve o hndi! nkaka-upset!

• So
      Oct 27, 2018
    BDO Unibank - deposit service for senior and person with disabilities
    Philippines

your courtesy lane cashier attendant in BDO shangrila is not as courteous and no respect for blocking and pointing a finger as if like treating a dog to seat.such manner should be taken actions wherein your CCTV is a strong proof of such treatment done.please do act accordingly, for I may relay this to few and or to co depositors as well.

• Ca
      Nov 12, 2018
    banco de oro unibank inc - i'm complaining formmy credit card
    Philippines

please stop deducting any payment for cnidaplay.com i don't even know anything about that and to use that [censored] of yours! i'm paying you've been deducting me for so long for what? o dont know! so please stop! or else i sue you! please asap! my card # was [protected] bdo master card thankyou!

• Em
      Mar 24, 2019
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Customer Service , Process
    F Blumentritt St San Juan MM
    Philippines

The company with the worst customer service ever! From your(Sn Juan, F Blum) branch manager, to your tellers, to you email cs who only reply using canned messages! I thought filipinos are the best wd CS...not in our country. Saaaad! You pay peanuts, they give 'peanuts' service and performance! How frustrating.

• As
      Jun 30, 2019
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Opening of New Accounts
    Philippines

Last June 22, 2019 at 2pm, I went to SM Manila BDO to open an account. The lady and her "boss" refused initially to accept my request. I changed my mind as I felt highly insulted by their behavior. Will execute affidavit on this to the Bangko Sentral if your bank fails to resolve this matter. No enough space.

Asuncion Villaluz - [protected]

Aug 07, 2019
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Service
    West caloocan near MCU
    Philippines

Not very accomodating (guard).
    They didnt explain well of what should i do eventhough i tell her (teller) that its my first time depositing money.
    They should atleast explain step by step of what should i do as a first timer right? Its there job to explain well of their service.

• Ka
      Aug 08, 2019
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Cheque Deposit
    Banco De Oro Plaza Burgos Guagua, Pampanga
    Philippines

Rude and No customer service of Angelica A. Beltran teller. Lahat ng requirments nabigay ko na sakanya ang dami pa hinihinge napaka maldita niya. Nung lumapit ako sa manager wala problema na encash agad ang cheque ko.

• Je
      Aug 10, 2019
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Payment not received
    Philippines

The undersigned had already paid her credit card a day before the due date but payment is not received making transactions being declined.

Details:
    BDO -Visa
    Acct. #: [protected]
    Due Amt.: 16, 279.70
    Due Date: August 1, 2019

Payment made: July 31, 2019

May this be given due consideration.

Thank you.

Sep 29, 2019
    Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - Too long processing of online bank transfer
    Philippines

Sept 4, my cousin sent money to a friend's debit card thru online bank transfer.. we waited 3days... 5 days... and now it's been 12 business since the transaction happened.. and my cousin's account has been immediately debited from the time she sent the money.. now, BDO how long would it take pa para magreflect yung padala??