Banco de Oro / BDO Unibankunauthorized withdrawal

There is an unathorize withdrawal in our BDO Account ( Acc. No. [protected]) 20, 000.00 Pesos.
My wife noticed it on July 25, 2018. She raised a complain in our bank branch ( BDO, Gen. Luna Branch, Iloilo City Philippines) on Jul 26, 2018.
The staff told her that we will be notified after 15 days after they checked that there is a withdrawal on July 9, 2018 at 12:46 and 12:47 mid night in One Network ATM both located in airport road, Sta Barbara, Iloilo, Philippines.
Today, August 8, 2018 BDO Iloilo call my wife and ask her to go to their office, just to say that there is an actual withdrawal and they will comeback to us after another 15 days after there further investigation in Manila.
I feel very disappointed by this bank action. What we need is to return our money. What I am expecting is to show us the actual cctv footages if there is an actual withdrawal happen.
Actually I heard a lot of cases like ours starting mid of 2017 for BDO unauthorize witdrawal but we keep our eyes blind until our time comes. We are hoping to get back our 20, 000.00 pesos although a small amount for others but for us is so much.
Thanks.

• Updated by Marcelino Sulleza, Aug 15, 2018

Hope to hear positive feedback from BDO Management.

• Updated by Marcelino Sulleza, Aug 29, 2018

No feedback until now from BDO..

Ma
Aug 08, 2018

Comments

• Ro
      Dec 19, 2018

Yes! BDO sucks!! The will never help you or answer questions. My request for a ohone call is now 4 weeks old. Being referred to proper dept.