Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — credit card
I sent my complaints to BDO's 'contact us' email page thrice and got an acknowledgement receipt for them both on June 17, 2018, June 13, 2018 and June 9, 2018.
Beyond the acknowledgement however, I did not receive any information on what will be the positive actions that BDO will take with regards to such concerns that I mentioned in my emails.
Please note that my said emails were just to follow up my call on May 25, 2018 with reference number [protected].
I paid my credit card again two days ago without seeing my account balance. since I have not been receiving my bills/statement of account since February 2018 and the call center service has confirmed this to me.
I am traveling in Africa where there are no available toll free call numbers.
More Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank Complaints & Reviews
- Banco De Oro Philippines - unauthorized withdrawals 
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - credit card delivery 
- BDO Unibank - undelivered credit card replacement
- BDO Unibank - credit card delivery
- Banco De Oro Greenhills Branch - unfriendly employees 
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - bdo
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - unethical behavior/ discourteous bank teller
- BDO Unibank - slow process of transaction 
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - cash deposit
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - attitude of teller