Banana Hobby / SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

Monterey Park, CA, United States
Phone: 1-866-956-6877

<<<<< BANANA HOBBY IS NOTHING BUT SCAM >>>>>

Two months ago I made a mistake and bought a F4E plane from these guys, the charger was one of this chipos… so I wanted to ask some question, at first I tried to call never could!, then I tried sending then an email, never got a reply. Then I sent them an email every other day, did not work. I decided to send a fax, NO luck. Make long story short since then I have been sending them sucker an email and fax every day!!!... you think someone will get back to me, right?... WRONG! NO ONE DID. I even sent several email to the Management and that guy PETER, NO LUCK!?

So I decided to check on line (something which I should have done before my mistake) I found what I was afraid of. All these complain and scams, I think someone should REPORT them.

This company (if you can call it a company!) is one of the worst on this earth and on line, here is why:
1- NO Customer Service at all
2- Very Unprofessional Staff
3- NO Manager or one whom does not even know what the word “Manager” MEANS!
4- So management SUCKS
5- Their phone lines (2) are 24/7 busy!!!(indication of volume of their problem)
6- They never ever reply to emails, fax or phone calls
7- That Peter guy and entire company IS A JOKE
8- Only three words can describe them “SCAM, SCAM, SCAM”

DO NOT TRUST OR BUY FROM THESE GUYS, YOU’LL GET RIPPED-OFF. AND PLEASE MAKE THIS KNOWN ON TWITTERS, BLOGS AND EMAILS.