Banana Hobby / Never received goods
Theustomer service at this company is unbeleivabl poor. I ordered an rc boat and extra battery. Total cost of $108. After a week of tracking the purchase from UPS, I emailed Hobby to ask why the tracking status didn't move from "Manifest pickup". Their attitude was, "we shipped it, nothing we can do, contact UPS. ". So I contacted UPS and they told me to have Banana Hobby contact them. Emailed BH, no reply. Have tried to contact them several times with no reply. So I'm out of $108.00 and have nothing. Their two emails said essentially, "we sent it, you're own your own". Not, "I'm sorry, we'll try to find it", "We have the receipt that we sent it", nothing. I hope this complaint cost them more than the $108.00 they stole from me. Don't use this company!!!
More Banana Hobby Complaints & Reviews
- Banana Hobby - Defective product 
- Banana Hobby - Poor Service 
- Banana Hobby - SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
- Banana Hobby - R/C Airplane 
- Banana Hobby - Where do I start...
- Banana Hobby - Defective Merchandise, not as advertised 
- Banana Hobby - riped off
- Banana Hobby Remote Controle Plane - Customer Service Returns
- Banana Hobby - got ripped off ! 
- Banana Hobby - Cessna 182