Banana Hobby / Never received goods

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Theustomer service at this company is unbeleivabl poor. I ordered an rc boat and extra battery. Total cost of $108. After a week of tracking the purchase from UPS, I emailed Hobby to ask why the tracking status didn't move from "Manifest pickup". Their attitude was, "we shipped it, nothing we can do, contact UPS. ". So I contacted UPS and they told me to have Banana Hobby contact them. Emailed BH, no reply. Have tried to contact them several times with no reply. So I'm out of $108.00 and have nothing. Their two emails said essentially, "we sent it, you're own your own". Not, "I'm sorry, we'll try to find it", "We have the receipt that we sent it", nothing. I hope this complaint cost them more than the $108.00 they stole from me. Don't use this company!!!

Di

Comments

• Ri
      23rd of May, 2009

Yes I had basically the same trouble but finally my $1300 helicopter the ninja 500 arrived, and they have no parts for this or Many other products the sell, the only way you can ever hope to reach anyone is there live talk and its either Sara or some other girl sopposedly I think its that little ###er Pete, but I would recommend not to buy anything from banana hobby

• Ea
      14th of Jul, 2009

I feel sorry for anyone who happened to buy something from this company. They are crooks. I placed an order for my father's birthday on 6th of May 2009 and guess what everyone I am still waiting to receive my purchase. I have tried their sales line but no answer. I wrote them three emails and finally someone named Sarah responded with a lousy email.
    "Hello,

I do apologize that you have unable to get through on our telephone lines. Upon checking your order, I did see that the estimated ship date for the item ordered is July 23rd, 2009 and this is clearly listed on our website. Please let us know if you would like to wait for this item, change to a different item or cancel this order.

Sara
    Banana Hobby Customer Service

I have sent them a warning email to say that if they cannot guarantee the delivery date then they should let me know and cancel and reimburse my money.

I am still waiting to hear from them. I have already reported them to FBI and BBB Accredited businesses and my lawyer in New York will follow this incident.

This company should not get away with this. Surely someone must be able to stop this company from ripping people of.

PLEASE DO NOT SHOP ON LINE WITH BANANA HOBEY COMPANY!

• Fl
      17th of Sep, 2009

Sorry to hear you guys had a bad experience, I live in Australia and ordered an RC helicopter from these guys. It was delivered quickly without any problems at all.

• Av
      19th of Sep, 2009

I have been waiting for 18 days on an item that I paid express shipping on. These People called the person to whom the package was to be sent and told him what the gift was and that it would still be another two weeks. They did offer him 10% off of any future purchase. Mind you that I bought the gift. These people lie everytime I speak with them. If you want your purchase- avoid this company!!!

10th of Nov, 2009

I tried 2 get threw 4 times today each call over 35 min and i ordered 10 31 09 its going on 10 days... pete dont let me down ive told many people about b hobby ... robin...in ...huntley... ill PS i would hate 2 have 2 ...come out2 cali and tie you in a little yellow knot... you dont want 2 booger me . CAPACHEE ... also when i track ups nothing has . changed ... you banana hobby people better make some better efforts 2 address this ### . u r gona lose my money... pete 2hrs on the phone what the fuk... this is not SWEET

• Fr
      23rd of Jan, 2010

DAMM, I JUST HAD A BIG THING WRITIN AND I SOME HOW LOST EVERYTHING I WROTE, WILL I ORDERED A PLNE 2WEEKS AGO AND I TRIED TO REACH THEM ON PHONE AND BY ONLINE MESSAGE SYSTEM AND BOTH NOTHING, I FINALLY SAID YESTERDAY I WANT A FULL REFUND AND TODAY I GOT ON MY ORDER STATUS A TRACKING NUMBER, WELL I TOLD THEM ALSO ABOU TTHE BBB AND I CHECKED THAT COMPANY BANANA HOBBY AND MY G-D ITS HORRIBLE. WELL THAT IS SO SAD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE ONLINE HOBBY SHOPS THAT ARE SCAMS AND WONT GOT ANOTHER DOLLAR FROM ME, I WILL SEND UPDATE IF AND WHEN I RECIEVE THE PARCEL. THEY WOULD BE BILLIONARES IF THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH AND GIVE PROPER SERVICE. MAYBE I WILL OPEN ONE LOL J/K WELL ATLEAST I WOULD BE FAIR.
    HOPE I GET MY F-117, IT WILL BE A SAD DAY OVER HERE IF IT DOESNT COME :(
    I HEAR THAT ALSO ABOUT NITRO PLANES FROM A FEW PPL, JUST HAVENT CHECKED THAT COMPANY YET ON THE BBB

FRESH/

15751 Tapia Street Irwindale, CA 91706
    Irwindale
    California
    bananahobby.com

Ordered an RC plane Sept. 26th, 2011, it came with an instruction manual that was incorrect for the components supplied, after 3 emails, an hour+ on email "support" and 2+ hours on hold to request the correct manual was informed that it was "...not in the system."
    This took 4 1/2 months!!

• Lo
      11th of Dec, 2012

Bill B: I normally do not comment when things go right. In my dealings with BH I have no complaints. I have purchased two planes and BH quickly addressed any problems. They have called me and e-mailed me trying to make things right. My second plane is the B-25 bomber and i love it. After a small crash, (my fault) I ordered and received replacement parts within a week. Thanx Banana Hobbies.