Bamzu / Scam

I am so pissed. I was going to order the fix it. Then all these other offers pop-up, to which I said no to all. The free turbo vac that costs 19.95 for s&h... I decided not to get the free vac... any good company give you the chance to go over your order before you send it. Fix it doesn't do that.so before I know it my order has been sent along with my payment. Now my 19.95 purchase is now 42.95! what a mess. I tried calling to cancel the order. Good luck on that! No live person to talk to... big surprise.

Va

Comments

Ul
  5th of Sep, 2009
Bamzu - Dishonest practices
Bamzu

I am outraged with the dishonest practices of this company and the complete unresponsiveness of their customer relations folks. I canceled the order less than 24 hours after placing it. They refused to comply and lied to my credit card company about offering me a full refund less shipping. They actually offered me just a 30% credit ON A FUTURE PURCHASE and shipped two orders for double the price advertised. And the merchandise received was still incomplete. Simoniz Fixit got a grade of "F" from Wisconsin BBB due to complete lack of response to customer complaints. Save yourself $$ and heartache by not placing any orders with them.