B.A.M. Worldwide IncSCAM!

T Review updated:

They are the same as Dual Starr Marketing. Those are all pyramid schemes and scams! That is why it is very easy to get an interview-- they will interview anyone and everyone! Save yourself the time and effort. This job will not make you money. They target poor college grads and entry level applicants. Do NOT apply!

• E
      Aug 18, 2009

Useful information. Help spread the word, here is another useful resource: www.myjobforum.com

• B
      Sep 01, 2009

Dual Starr is going by a different name in some parts of the country. They are also known as Blue Ocean Theory, Inc and they are aggressively trying to recruit anyone who will listen. They look official online, they sound official over the phone, but they are not paying attention. The reason I know they are connected is because they listed their Dual Starr phone number to reply for an interview. When I tried to do some research for my interview I could not find Blue Ocean, but when I googled under Dual Starr I found all kinds of scams. It's just like other pyramid schemes. They changed their name in hopes to start over. I canceled my interview. Don't be fooled.

• C
      May 28, 2015

The BAM Worldwide these individuals speak of have no affiliation whatsoever to BAM Worldwide of Atlanta, Georgia, who provides low cost working capital to the transportation industry.

• V
      Sep 19, 2018
    BAM Worldwide - Non payment 60 days
    Portland
    Oregon

60 days non payment, they say shipper is not pay yet, and they give accounting number a called there and accounting transfer to broker, i will send to collection agency, spend time for this company im not recommend