BAM Graphics / Most unprofessional printers ever

1 Greenville Avenue @ Main StreetRichardson, TX, United States Review updated:

RUDE SERVICE/POOR QUALITY! I have never met such rude service people in my life! We went in for some banners and were forced to deal with a guy named Kale, a certifiable psycho who should never, EVER be allowed to work with the public! No one else spoke English, so good luck trying to get anyone else to help you! We ended up paying a little more at Kinko's, but let me tell you, if I never have to hear that rude, obnoxious, greasy ### again, I'll gladly pay it!

Ri

Comments

27th of May, 2008

Could not agree more! When the customer before me left, the (racist) sign guy started making fun of him and referred to him by the 'N' word (he obviously though I couldn't overhear)! I will never go there again!

• Ri
      10th of Jun, 2008
    BAM Graphics - This company sucks
    Bam Graphics
    Main Street
    Richardson
    Texas
    www.bamgraphics.net

T-SHIRT SERVICE SUCKS! BIG TIME! We went here to get t-shirts printed... what a mistake! Everything was fine when we ordered and they seemed to know what they were doing. But when we went back to pick up the order (not done when promised), the t-shirts were poor quality (not what we looked at), poorly printed, not centered properly and the biker-looking guy (extremely rude) tried to tell us that we had to pay for them whether we liked them or not. Ha! We had the down payment charge removed from our credit card immediately (and were told that these scammers tried to put through the rest of the charge without our authorization)! We will NEVER GO HERE AGAIN! How some places manage to stay in business is anybody's guess... don't be fooled by these unprofessional jerks' promises!

• Ed
    Richardson
    Texas
    Phone: NA
    bamgraphics.com

So we already experienced the rude, racist/biker counter guy and will never go back to this place again, but...now they've put little blackface characters in the display window for Halloween that we don't know how anyone in their right mind wouldn't consider offensive and racist. What's with this place? They had nice, Neiman's style windows for a while and now it looks like they're actively trying to make this look like the Richardson chapter of the KKK! Shame on these bigots! Someone should shut their racist business down!