balmoral hotel / offer letter

1 1 princes street,edenburgh,midlothian,scotlandEH2 2EQedenburgh, Scotland, Central, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0447035956786

hellow sir/mam

my name is nisar and recently i had got an employment letter from the balmoral hotel scotland and am very happy about this but at the same time i have no faith on it because it might be fraud also soo i sending you the mail sent by them to me...kindly go through it and pleas show me a right path to built up my carrier . awaiting for ur reply

Dear NISAR AHMED,
The Balmoral Hotel Employment Offer (Soft Copies)
Congratulations! As per the online processing and examinations of your past qualifications and experiences, we have completed the recruitment process with our Recruitment Agent Times Jobs (www.timesjobs.com), we hereby confirm you as a qualified and chosen international expatriate of The Balmoral Hotel.
In the attachment file, you will confirm the Employment Offer soft copies for your preview.
NOTE: As per the UK Ministry of Internal Affairs law of Immigration Constitutional act, it simply indicates that all employees or applicants wishing to work, live and stay in UK must be in position of a valid UK Visa, Work Permit and Residence Permit, either for single or Family, therefore, if you do not have any of the Valid documents, kindly get in contact with the authorized Travel agent of TBH for express procurements of your UK Visa, because the copy of the traveling documents will be needed from any chosen applicant/employee before the company will dispatch the Hard copies of his/her contract documents to his/her mailling address;
Contact the authorized UK Ministry of Internal Affairs Immigration Attorney with the copy of the signed / acceptance of the employment offer to him via their below contact information;
Mr. Martins Sanders
Free Accommodation & Food
Free Private Car with a personal driver
Medical/Travel/Health Insurance
Free Education Scheme for Employee's children
10 to 15 Days paid Leave/Vacation after every 90 working days.
For inquiries and clarifications, contact the HR/Recruitment Service Department to speak to the officers below; NOTE: return the signed / accepted offer letter to us through scan email.
Regards,
Email: balmoralhotelscotland@yahoo.com
Email: career@mhotel-uk.com
Website: www.thebalmoralhotel.com

Ni

Comments

• Ni
      3rd of Dec, 2008

i will be very much greatfull to you i you tell me what the truth .
    thanking you
    nisar ahmed.

• Mi
      5th of Dec, 2008

Hey Nisar,

This is Mihir Singh, And I am from India right now working in US. Earlier I have had applied to this hotel and Yesterday only I also received the mail. Reagarding the offer letter. You will surprised to know that I have had been also offered the post of Executive HouseKeeper. Now I was also confused then I tried to contact both the hotel as well as the agency, but I was not able to get through them. Did you tried to call them?

Then I mailed to the HR of hotel and they replied they have been working with that agency since last 9 years. and then the agency send me all the mail regarding the visa requirements.

I am attaching that mail to u ok...

To: Mihir Singh,

Subject: UK Visa Requirements & Information

Compliments of the season!

The UK Employment Authorization (UKEA) must be approved by Human Resources UK Centre (HRUKC) while your Visa will be issued through our network and agreement with UK Immigration office here in UK.

In the attachment, you shall find the Application form for UK work permit /Visa, complete the form, scan and email it back to us along with the below documents:

---- Passport Copies (4 blank pages) ----
    ---- Payment Receipt of Visa fee ---
    ---- Signed Offer/Contract Document ---

Note: If coming with family, kindly submit the scan copies of your family member passport. The below are the government approved charges;

A: GBP 990.00 Pounds ==== 1 year Single Visa
    B: GBP 1, 550.00 Pounds === 2 year Single Visa
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    C: GBP 1, 750.00 Pounds === 1 year Family Visa
    D: GBP 2, 250.00 Pounds === 2 years Family Visa

Required Charges / Fees should be send direct to our payment receiving Unit via Western Union Money Transfer with the below information;

Receiver: Martins Sanders
    Location: London, UK
    Secret Question (If available) Code
    Secret Answer: GW

Note: After sending the required total fee, kindly scan and email the western union payment receipt to us, as to enable us to complete the formalities, the processing time will take approximately 1 week.

Because of short time notice that we have between your employer and UK Ministry of Internal Affairs in regards to the Visa approvals, we will like to confirm all the required documents latest within this day of 05th Dec till 8th Dec 2008, but ealier submission will help in immediate approval of Visas and other related documents.
    Yours in services,