Bally's Total Fitness / Cancellation Process
To Whom It Main Concern:
I have also mailed in a letter of cancellation and the $50 fee to wave off the contract. However, this last month, they charged $12 on my father's credit card. I went to the Huntington Beach, CA to get it straightened out and the desk lady tried to call the Norwalk place for me. However, later she told me to try calling again later and told me the business times to call was 6am to 11am and 5pm to 9pm. When I called at 5pm, I found out they had hours that closed to 5pm. I am disgusted by the complete lie she told me.
I want to make it clear that I want my membership permanently terminated within the next month without any further charges with a $12 refund. I am a reasonable person, but if this problem continues I will seek legal action.
Disgusted Bally Fitness Member,
More Bally's Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service