Ballys / fraud

1 NY, United States Review updated:

When contracting with Ballys they promise to void the contract if the customer moves to a place that is more than 50 miles away from a Ballys gym. The customer must inform Ballys and show that they have moved. THE TRICK: In October I faxed my Florida employment contract to Ballys 3 times. The pretend that they never received. REpeated phone calls and lots of time on hold got me to customer "service" magangers who say that no fax was received. (Or as one woman told me, "We get hundreds of faxes a day, you know.") The same information along with a letter from my employer went ignored. Ballys has continued to charge me. I call my credit card every month and dispute the charge. I have sent registered letters and tracked letters. I have provided a yellow stickered forwarded letter, as requested. The continue to charge me. They will not give out a phone number to the main office where mail and faxes have been sent. MUCH WORSE: They do the same things to US military serving in Iraq. They pretend that copies of military orders have not been received. BALLYS IS IN WELL-DESERVED BANKRUPTCY.
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH BALLYS> DO NOT ACCEPT FREE OFFERS. If you doubt me do a Google search for Baly's complaints.

More Ballys Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Br
  11th of Dec, 2009

I dont know if this would help but here is the number to the head quarders in Ca 562-484-2000