Baldwin Financial Trust / Refusing to return my money!

455 Rathburn RoadEtobicoke Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 866-843-1284

I applied for a loan on line was contacted by Baldwin Financial Trust and advised that I was approved for a $6000 personal loan the options and conditions of the I choose the option of paying 10% on the loan which was $600 I western union the money was advised that the loan $6000 would be direct deposit into my account within 48-72 hours that never happened! Then was advised I needed to send an additional $400 due to something appeared on my credit so I western union the $400 was advised the money would be in my account by 5pm never happened!

Then the last draw was I was advised the money was ready to be issued but I needed to send $200 processing fee I western union that! Then was asked for an additional $400 I refused to send any more money so they canceled the loan out and advised it takes 5-10 business days it has been 16 business days and they have refused to refund my money, return my phone calls, etc.
Va

Comments

Le
  20th of Dec, 2007
I had given 600. dollars to baldwin fianacial trust, & they promised me that i would get 6000. dollars, in 24 to 48 hrs. It was 72 hrs, later ,& they called me on a sunday & asked for a additional 400. dollars, i told them, i'm a dialysis patient & i barely could afford to send the 600.

And they said" if you send the 400.dollars your 6000. is waiting for you. I felt foolish then because i then knew then it was a scam,& they had my checking account also. This scam needs to be turned into the federal authorities, i am to tired to do it, but i would like to se them caught & prosecuted to the fulliest.

Baldwin Financial Trust Logo Baldwin Financial Trust