BalanceCheck.com / scam

1307 1st Street Apt.CDeWitt, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 563-659-3608
This phone number [protected] called me. It was an automated voice prompting me to give information to obtain a loan. It then gave me a website to go to to see how much I was approved for. I typed in the website address www.balancecheck.com, only to find that it was a completely blamk page with just the website address in the middle of the page! I just gave out personal information, including my bank account information!

Comments

An
  22nd of Jan, 2008
Went to website, saw that it a scam, but had already given my personal information! Beware!
Na
  29th of Mar, 2008
is there such a company, or is it a scam. i already gave my information.
Be
  3rd of Apr, 2008
This 877-606-3783 phone number just called me out of the blue and wanted information to obtain a loan. I gave the information needed, then tried to go to the website they gave out, and nothing is there! Now someone in Nigeria is probably going to drain my bank account!
To
  4th of Apr, 2008
there were nothing on the page.
Ce
  8th of Apr, 2008
They call me today and ask me for my bank account information and I gave it to them and they told me that it will be in my bank account in 48 hours but when I went to the web site @ www.balancecheck.com it was just a blank page with the Address (www. balancecheck.com ) in the middle of the page . I have already contact my bank to change my information. Tx.
Jp
  22nd of Apr, 2008
i also received a phone call offer upto 1500.00 loan with in 48hrs and to go to www.checkblance .com only to find that website was a fraud no for ced to have to change checking account information what a scam and a head ach
Ti
  28th of Apr, 2008
this automated system called me for a credit loan.i was about to give out information but i wanted to see the terms and conditions.went to the website and got a completely blank page.watch out dont give out personal info
Sa
  28th of Jul, 2008
didnt go through with it thank god thy just called my house and lffered a loan giving the web site where i found you guys it pays to research if its easy it must be greasy!

Balancecheck.com Logo Balancecheck.com