BalanceCheck.com / scam

1 1307 1st Street Apt.CDeWitt, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 563-659-3608

This phone number [protected] called me. It was an automated voice prompting me to give information to obtain a loan. It then gave me a website to go to to see how much I was approved for. I typed in the website address www.balancecheck.com, only to find that it was a completely blamk page with just the website address in the middle of the page! I just gave out personal information, including my bank account information!

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2008

Went to website, saw that it a scam, but had already given my personal information! Beware!

• Na
      29th of Mar, 2008

is there such a company, or is it a scam. i already gave my information.

• Be
      3rd of Apr, 2008

This 877-606-3783 phone number just called me out of the blue and wanted information to obtain a loan. I gave the information needed, then tried to go to the website they gave out, and nothing is there! Now someone in Nigeria is probably going to drain my bank account!

• To
      4th of Apr, 2008

there were nothing on the page.

• Ce
      8th of Apr, 2008

They call me today and ask me for my bank account information and I gave it to them and they told me that it will be in my bank account in 48 hours but when I went to the web site @ www.balancecheck.com it was just a blank page with the Address (www. balancecheck.com ) in the middle of the page . I have already contact my bank to change my information. Tx.

• Jp
      22nd of Apr, 2008

i also received a phone call offer upto 1500.00 loan with in 48hrs and to go to www.checkblance .com only to find that website was a fraud no for ced to have to change checking account information what a scam and a head ach

• Ti
      28th of Apr, 2008

this automated system called me for a credit loan.i was about to give out information but i wanted to see the terms and conditions.went to the website and got a completely blank page.watch out dont give out personal info

28th of Jul, 2008

didnt go through with it thank god thy just called my house and lffered a loan giving the web site where i found you guys it pays to research if its easy it must be greasy!