Balaji Packers & Movers / Customer cheating

1 India Review updated:

I had booked M / S Balaji Packers &Movers for packing, loading and unloading and transporting my household goods from Mumbai to Pune for Rs 11,500 /. I had paid Rs9000 / by cheque on 23/05/07 as advance. 50 % of the material was packed on26 .05.07. Small truck was arranged on 27.05.07 and packed and unpacked material was loaded. I was forced to pay balance amount of Rs 2500 with assurance of their representative will arrive at Pune and pay the driver of Rs.1000 and unload the material. Nobody came at Pune and i had to pay driver Rs.1800 for his arrears and unloading. My furniture was damaged . After repeated talks with Mr.D.R.Sharma and Mr.Dharmvir singh, nobody came to pay me Rs1800 which was paid by me extra. Balaji Packers & Movers have cheated me.

Comments

• Ko
      16th of Feb, 2007
    Balaji Packers & Movers - Non-delivery of goods!
    India

Balaji Packers & Movers are the worst packers & movers. I'm referring here to the MUMBAI branch & the contact person was Mr. Verma. Dealing with them was the worst nightmare. They have provided me false bills, took money for Insuring the consignment but didn't take insurance, provided sub-standard quality materials for packaging.

My household goods to be transferred from Mumbai to Bangalore have not arrived even after 50 days!
    It has been weeks of follow up & I haven't received all my household goods from them. Worst still they are not able to locate part of the consignment even after 6 weeks of follow up with them. On inquiring they always come up with a new story every day.

BOTTOM LINE - Avoid them even if they are willing to take your goods for FREE

27th of Jun, 2007
    Balaji Packers & Movers - Loss of goods & delivered products are in a very bad conditions
    India

Balaji Packers and Movers is Very fraud Movers. They claim to do home delivery and charged me according to that. What they did was very horrible. They threw household goods to warehouses. When I inquired they told that I don't know where is your goods After two weeks they informed me it is in warehouse. I will have to pay the warehouses charge and hired truck for home delivered. That was extra charge I was to incurred.

People beware!!!