Balaji Packer and Movers, Dana Bunder, Mumbai / Fraudulent Dealing

1 India Review updated:

Balaji Packers & Movers, 47, Murtuza Chamber, 4th Floor, nandlal Jani road, Opp gomukh hotel, Dana Bunder (E), Mumbai; is a CROOK. I had booked my household stuff with this company on 27th June, 2009 from Thane to Delhi. This idiot Mr. Verma kept on giving fake stories everyday. He gave me fake carrier numbers and driver numbers. Finally on 5th July when i was waiting a call to receive the goods, i received call from the godown in Bhiwandi where this monster had dumped my goods. The goods were still there at the godown. Whenever i called up Verma on his mobiles [protected] and [protected], he did not pick up my call or will ask other staff to respond and say that he is not in the office. It was literally frustrating!! Finally i sent one of my colleague to his office on 11th July and surprisingly he saw my car parked in the street near his office. And this Verma was telling me that he has dispatched the car 3 days back and i was supposed to receive the same on 10th.

Verma owns this company and the staff Rajinder, Ishwar and not to miss Ms. Reshma are trained to fool around with the customers. I received my car on 20th July which was driven for more than 300km by these thugs. My family had to undergo a lot of troubles and i was always tense if i could ever get my goods and car or not.

Bottomline is: DO NOT AVAIL SERVICES OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY EVEN FOR FREE OR BY MISTAKE. YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR A LOT..

Aj

Comments

31st of Jul, 2009

consumer protection is the only answer drag the rascal to consumer court,

• Ah
      18th of Sep, 2009

I absolutely agree because i am in the same mess and i have booked my material from mumbai to kolkata on 29 august09 and till date I have neither received my household items or the car and same thing is happening with me all these people are avoiding the calls and giving all kind of ### stories everyday i has asked one of my friends in mumbai to go and see him personally or else i will go to mumbai and lodge an FIR against him by 20th sep09

• Cu
      22nd of Oct, 2009

As i mentioned earlier that I had not received my material till 20th september09 in kolkata though it was booked on 29 august from mumbai. I landed in mumbai on 22nd and filed an FIR against him with the police and he was arrested by police and only after lot of running around from pillar to post and not only police i even involved some of my well wishers from shiv sena's consumer redressal cell, and print media that this bugger booked the material on 26th september from mumbai (yes my material was lying somewhere in the godown) and that material finally got delivered in kolkata on 2nd october 09.

I can tell you that this guy is a hardened crook and he doesn't get afraid of even police this i can tell u with my personal experience.

I ONLY REQUEST YOU TO AVOID THIS GUY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH.

• Am
      29th of Jan, 2010

guys i m the new one can u plese connnect with me on 09982787847 plz..i didnt get my household stuff form last 1 one month..