bajrai int'l / HUMMER AGENT'S MISDEED

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

To the Managing director of GM’s representative

Dear, Sir/Madame

I have long been an admirer of the Hummer, and was happy when I achieved my dream of owning one. However, I am very dissatisfies with the service I have been provided by Al-Jomaih in Jeddah, KSA. My car has been in the service shop for a very long time (3 MONTHS) and I do not see any signs that progress are being made. I originally took my Hummer to the service center as I felt that there was something wrong with the way it was maneuvering. The mechanics checked the car and informed me that there was nothing wrong. I took the car, but still felt that something was not right. When I took the car back and insisted that they check it out again. They discovered that there was some serious and potentially accident causing damage under the car. I cannot understand why, this was such a serious thing, and that they did not find this the first time they checked the car. Since, that time my car has been at the service center in Jeddah.

There is a question that has being roaming my mind: Why is Al-Jomaih allowed to be a dealer when they offer below standard services and don’t deal with customers on a professional level.

Unfortunately, I will be reluctant to purchase a GM product in the future due to this experience.

Cars description:

Model: hummer h3

Color: black

Plate number :و ن ب 681

Current dealer: Al-Jomaih

PLEASE TAKE MY ISSUE SERIOSLY

HOPING TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK

The following attachment contains all the information about the car and the dealer.

For further information please contact: [protected] or [protected] P.O.Box: 776 Jeddah 21421

Yours Sincerely,

Khaled Bajeri

Comments

• Kh
      9th of Jul, 2008

hi khalid ...
    my hummer h3 2007 14000km . got the same treatment in ryadh. now abot one month no news about my car ... some news frome one i call told thir is about 20 hummer h3 the same problem . high temp .. damge gear and engine . so bad dealer .. am going to show my car case to any one all media . internet .. news papers tv chanals ... tell i get a new car .
    k505114659@gmail.com