bajaj-xcd135 / poor customer service

1 madurai Tamilnadu, India Review updated:
Phone: 9944499627

sir,

Iam Dr.M.J.Muralikannan.I bought bajaj-xcd 135 (tn59 ak9024) 3 months back. On 17th of july i got hit by an auto and some parts of my bike got damaged. I took my bike to the bajaj authorised dealer-r.k bajaj(who did the first insurance for my vehicle) here in madurai and asked them to claim for insurance(united india insurance) but there isnt any proper reply and there is unnecessary delay in the service. And the reason they offer is lack of spares ( which they need to get from sivakasi main branch).If they couldn't get my bike ready for me as soon as possible, then what's the purpose of insuring the vehicle by them?? They say it would take 2-3 weeks for my bike to get ready, though it could be done in 1 or 2 days. Its their duty to call the inusrance people and get the job completed as soon as possible. Being a medico residing 10kms from the govt.hospital, am in need of my bike compulsorily for my daily use.

This is not just the first time am feeling bad about the service provided. Its been happening in R.K.Bajaj motors here in madurai from the first day of my purchase. Iam recommending other company bikes to some of my friends who actually wanted to have bajaj bikes, just because of the poor customer service offered here in
R.K.Bajaj, Madurai, Tamilnadu.

I would like you to instruct your dealers in sivakasi and madurai(r.k.bajaj)to do the needfull and get my bike ready as soon as possible.My bike is right now with the R.K.Bajaj, Madurai. Waiting for you to intervene.

Comments

• Gh
      10th of Aug, 2009

service is a bad in indore

• Su
      1st of Sep, 2009

Further reference to the complain dated 26.08.09. we have not received any solution from your end. Still now I am waiting for your valuable advice. I complain against your Gouri Ganesh Auto (P) Ltd, Dhanbad.

I have been purchased one Bajaj DTS-i motorcycle 135 cc on dated 07.11.2009 from Ashoka Bajaj, Dhanbad. Now problem is, my motorcycle socar is not working properly it is dameged. I complain to your Dhanbad Service station on dated 08.11.09, 31.08.09 and today i.e. 01.09.2009, but sorry to say no any responsible persion has been present there for complaining.On 31.0.09 some body of the service station carry out road test but lastly he said, now manager not available so, we can do anything. Today I meat one person for replace of my motorcycle socar but he not ready to change the socar. ( today also Manager not present )

So, I ask you one question now what is the condition of your Big Bajaj Company. I very much hopefull to solve out the above problem.

So, I want replace of my motorcycle socar in urgently. If any problem like accident or anything due to socar you are the full responsible for that.

You should put your standard technical persons put into your every servicing centre.

Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks & regards

Subrata Kumar Mukherjee
    94317 22372

• Yu
      7th of Mar, 2011

Hello Murali!

I agree with your complaints and there much more delayed responses for the customers I don't know what the [censor]ing servicing they are doing and even one of customer from sivakasi.

5th of Sep, 2011

sir i am sanjay gupta. maine bajaj xcd 135 dtsi buy kiya tha 2009 mai or tab se le kar aaj tak meri bike mai problem aa rhi hai, is there any process ki mai company se apni bajaj change kra saku, bcoz abhi tak maine 10000 rs lga chuka hun or mai bahut pareshan hun yeh bike le kar pls help me, my number is 09953880911