Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Dec, 2008

i am karan from punjab. i have pulsar 200cc.
    i want to complaint against the service center of Ludhiana and jalandhar ( DADA MOTORS ) . Their mechanics are not trained. After the service they made my bike rough running. The mechanic dont know how to set and just the Handle. He had over tight the handle. They are un-trained.
    and i m living in Nawanshahr ( punjab ) bt i have to go jalandhar or ludhiana for the Service of my bike. Jalandhar and ludhiana is 70 km away from Nawanshahr. So, its so un-comfortable to go there for service and repair the bike in winter/summer. because, the Nawanshahr's bajaj auto has no Authority of Pulsar 200cc. plzs its my reqwest. please change mechanics or give them proper training. and plzs give 200cc 's authority to Nawanshahr Bajaj Auto Also.
    Thanx :- Karan Dhiman
    PB-32-g-8419

• Ed
      28th of Dec, 2008

Dear sir/Madam

I am D.Edwin Vasantha Kumar from chennai. i have purchased a Pulser DTS-i Bike at Avadi on 03/04/2008.
    The bike is very smooth and fine. But while thinking about service its very worst, This is
    my experice got from ur service center (Ambattur).

On 13/12/2008 that was my 4th free service (2070 KM)

At morning 10.00 Am, i left my bike(TN 20 AJ 6892, Eng No : D49-BPM-52501) for Service
    (Ambattur) with the Problem

1. Milage problem
    2. Oil Change
    3. Bike getting stoped while going slow.
    4. New Ladies hand bar

on that eveining i have received the bike, payed the service charge Rs 210.

I did not take my bike for that week. Inbetwwen a call came from ur service center, i told to them
    it "OK" about ur service.

On the next Saturday (20/12/2008) . at morning i have put the petrol for Rs 300. i have taken the
    bike to my office (velacherry), while returing to home, Inbetween its gone to reserve i dont known
    what happen to my bike, So that their itself i have put petrol for Rs 200. And than return to home.
    On that night, i did not off the Petrol tank.

At the sunday morning, petrol tank became empty all the petrol as been fell down.(Petrol came out
    from the Carburettor)

I have checked my bike with my local mechanic.

While checking the machanic told that may be Carburettor Scru have dest so that we can clean.
    so cleaned that scru and We have checked with some petrol, then also the petrol is
    coming out.the Machanic told that we want to check inside the Carburettor, And they open
    the Carburettor and adjust the setting of the Plastic brum .And now i fine.

while checking this we have identified that the another Carburettor scru is missing .Because of
    this only bike engine will get stoped, while going slow

Now i feell, wheather U might not change the Oil too . U can help me how i can check the Oil
    is New or not.

So i am very prood of ur service, Because of Ur Free Service i had loss Rs 810 (including ur service
    Charge).

If u cont able to give a good service means ur company name only going to spoil . Now i am felling
    why i have taken the BAJAJ Bikes.

Now if any one asking me about the Pulser Bike, "what i want to say" or "What i ll say"

I think that u will reply for this mail. And give me a answer wheather i want to give other service
    to ur service center or else other. This is not a complaine, i am asking for my conclusion

Thanking you

Your Customer

D.Edwin Vasantha Kumar
    (09841209631)

Note : Now also i have mention as "Your Customer" because of PULSER.

• Ha
      6th of Nov, 2009

Hi,

I bought a new PULSAR 180 DTS-i UG4 just 3 months ago. Petrol tank lock has come out ( I don't whther it will be relpaced ot not because it is still in warrenty period). If i go at 90 km/h speed, bike engine stops.
    It is having just electric strat and now when i start and the accelerate its engine turn off.

Apart from this every things looks good.

• Aj
      10th of Dec, 2009

Dear sir,
    In the month of December 09th my bike Bajaj Pulsar 150cc (black) was making an abnormal noise so I went to a Bajaj Authorized service center M/s MANGUESH MOTORS, Near Sanman Hotels, Ground Floor, Vaddem, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802. I was very happy that I got the best place to repair my bike. I always prefer authorize service center for my bike. So I handed over the bike to the engineer. The engineer told me the problem was from engine andt the problem was of block piston, clutch bell, bearings etc. and according to the engineer was suppose to be replaced.The estimate of repairing given to me was Rs.2, 500/- .
    However despite the date of delivery promised within 3 working days, the bike was delivered after 5 days. However these 5 days were quite tormenting, as the concerned engineer Mr Pravesh (kindly note)kept ignoring my calls and didn't give me any feedback as to what is the status and progress of work done. According to him the part was not available in his office and had to place an order for the spare. But at the time of giving the bike for servicing he said the part is available in Madgaon and the bike will be ready in 3 days.
    The charges which I want to place against him are:
    (a) False date to delivery promised to the customer.
    (b) The remarks made by him" I was annoyed by you that is why I didn't pick up your call" How can a service dealer make such a statement.
    (c) Poor servicing offered and pathetic means of communication estabilished with the customer.

It is requested to you to kindly take stern action against such dealers to avoid any inconvenience to the customers in the future and also ensure customer satisfaction.

• Ra
      17th of Feb, 2010

Is there any one looking at our grievencies? or posting here is mere wate? is there any bajaj official website where we can post grievancies???

2nd of Jul, 2010

totaly agree man! the worst service has been provided by bajaj. Bajaj service center ant their employee are just
    like Bull *****t.