Bajaj Pulsar Manufacturer & Sai Service / Delivery of vehicle problem

1 India Review updated:

Complaint on: Bajaj Pulsar Manufacturer & Sai Service

This with subject to delivery of Two Wheeler vehicle of Bajaj Pulsar-200 DTSi. The fact is that the I have booked the vehicle on 10th of March 2006 by making the down payment of Rs 25000/- app. from Sai Service, Borivali Branch. As i am staying at Andheri East, I am able to booked the vehicle from Andheri branch also, now it's almost 20 days are crossed but i haven't received the delivery of my vehicle. I asked for the reason for the same they told me that they have not received any kind of stock for the same vehicle, and even they are not knowing when they can received the same... that means I am not sure that i will receive the delivery of my vehicle within coming 5 or 10 days. Its not fair deal what i have done.

I want to complaint about the Dealer and Manufacturer, that if the dealer has received the booking then he should take initiative to ask to the manufacturer for providing the necessary stock, and manufacturer has to produce the necessary stock in the market whenever it requires so that the customer should not suffer...

Thanks and regards,
Suhas

Comments

26th of Jun, 2007

This is with regard to the accident vehicle-150cc pulsar DTS-i dropped at Aalaguindiran Auto private limited, NO:392,100 feet road coimbature for service on 14-06-2007

The insurance people had inspected the vehicle on the same day and given a reply to service people for claimable parts and given goahead signal.

I had requested initially for replacement of petrol tank to service people before the insurance people inspect the vehicle, but the insurance people denied for replacement. This information was conveyed to me only after 6 days from 14-06-2007, after me followup with service people. The very same day i visited the BajajAllianz General insurance Company, coimbature. For discussing regarding the replacement of petrol tank. But i was convinced that tinkering and painting will solve my problem. The very same day i called up service engineer Mr. Kanan to go ahead with tinkering. That was on 21-06-2007. I am receiving my vehicle only on 26-06-2007. After repeated followup from my side.

I ask you one thing does customer need to followup repeatedly to get his work done.

Secondly the service w.r.t to receiving people into service centre is pathetic.

The job card is submitted to the receptionist, where i am told to wait for 5 Min. but that 5 min will drag to half hour if customer is not proactive. Here in this service center customer are taken for granted and they have no value for customer time.

i am very sad to say this,the goodwill what this Bajaj company has with customer is being affected by this type of service and treatment to customer.

Infact i spoke and met Mr. Sundershan the Bajaj showroom incharge and asked for explanation for the same. But he had no answer.

I am very serious and deeply hurted by this service.

Regards,
    Sagar Kumar.M
    Assistant Mange
    CAPTIVE POWER PLANT
    Madukkarai-641105

Mobile:+919942579023

11th of Sep, 2007

I had purchased pulser DTI150 at vishak bajaj dealer at vadapalani, Chennai last 06/08/07. I had problem in my bike like... chain cover noise, ruf riding, handle bar bend, digital meter not working well..etc

On 06/09/07 i given to dealer First service... they didn't do and didn't correct the problem.... still my bike is the same conditions.

thanks
    Jayasaktian

• Aj
      20th of Mar, 2008

i m fm ambala i have gone to service centre in ambala (NORTON MOTORS) for servicing of my discover no hr01S 0386. the attitude of workers is very rude. FIrstly nobody has attended me then on depositing of the vehicle they gave me a time of 2hrs to got back the vehicle. i went to them after three hours, i reached them at 1355hrs and was told by the workers that this is lunch time and nobody will attend me after 15mins the girl sitting on the billing counter came and clear me. i approached to the worker to get my bike out of the workstation and they told "sir apne aap nikal lo". i did it and after taking bike in the light i notice it was not washed properly and i approached to the persons sitting on spare parts counter that plz give me feedback proforma he told "jo complaint hai plain paper par likh kar de do"

this thing totally harras me the bike was in the name of my brother.

earlier also i lodged a complaint against the dealer in shillong and was very happy after getting the complaint verifited by the bajaj auto

plz do needful