Bajaj Pulsar Dts - I 150cc / Rusty engine!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a Bajaj Pulsar DTS-i in feb,2007. After 5474 kms it is giving very noise, when i contacted the Dealer he told it is a problem with Piston block n u have to change the Crank also... I was shocked after 6 months only this is problem... for these parts company is giving no warranty... why the hell these people are manufacturing the Defected bikes and making customers fool... ONE OF THE FRAUDEST COMPANY IN INDIA IS " BAJAJ " and the chemcha is " SAI SERVICES ". They should understand they are taking customer money and they are not providing the reliable service to Customers...

I hope pls aware of this type of FRAUDS... Actually this is a new type of FRAUD invented by " BAJAJ" . The confusion of me where to put this complaint...

BEAWARE with BAJAJ!!!

Ra

Comments

Ga
  7th of Oct, 2007

TRUE,,

BAJAJ KRISTAL GAVE PROBLEM IN ONE WEEK OF PURCHASE. FROM 24 SEP 07 TO 2ND OCTOBER 2007, I WENT THRICE FOR ONE OR THE OTHER PROBLEM.

WHERE CAN I FILE COMPLAINT?

IT WAS MY HARD EARNED MONEY.

Su
  6th of Nov, 2007

I am shocked. I am having a Yamaha RX 100 bike. I am planning to buy a pulsor 150 cc bike. But your posts made me shocked. Is it true?
What can I do now? Can you please suggest me.

Lo
  25th of Dec, 2007

Dear Friends

Better you suite a case againest BAJAJ Co., In consumer court, then they will realy learnt a lesson, even we also giving a chance to the company for doing these type of mistakes, because we are blindly buying bykes which are all running fast on the roads.

better we enquire properly and we check out with a good machanic, then we can buy, as per my knowled you can go for Honda Unicorn. presently this is good byke, because by my experience i am telling, but please chek about this byke also some times it depends on dealer or company also. thats why you should check it properly and buy it and enjoy it.

Sa
  1st of Jan, 2008

DEAR LOHITH

DO YOU THINK THAT COMMENTS POSTED HERE ARE REALLY TRUE .

CONTACT ME ON 9900593068

Pa
  5th of Jan, 2008

im buyin a 150...plz enlighten me...is it a cool bike....

Sa
  25th of Mar, 2008

I wanted to buy pulsar DTS-i 150, please suggest me on the same.

Ra
  14th of May, 2008

i have a pulsar 150 and within 8 months of purchasing i had to get my piston changed coz it got blocked. just 2 days back
i am planning to go to LEH on my bike on 7th june and i now wonder if the bike would be ready by then.
if some one knows any Bajaj or other complaint forum pls let me know
i had a passion earlier and it never had any problem.
And never buy a Bajaj bike, they can only make good scooters.

At
  24th of May, 2008

i need a 150 cc bike for my personal use. i m confused what i have to purchase from my list 1) Hero honda hunk. 2) Bazaz Pulsor 150 and 3) Tvs apache 160. Please any body help me to choose my bike.

Pa
  24th of May, 2008

Better to take bikes other than unicorn.It gives much harrasment compared to others.Though others also has problems but their service response is much satisfactionary than honda, really self starter and mono suspension will show show u hell when problem occurs.I SUGGEST TO BUY APACHE RTR 160, PULSAR, CBZ EXTREME.HUNK, UNICORN gives u less mileage compared 2 above one.NEVER BUY UNICORN PLEASE.

Ar
  14th of Oct, 2008

I had purchased bajaj 150 dtsi 6 months back, till now i service my byke from authorized service center after every 2000 km.
i never rush my byke more than 60-65(on highway: 70-75)
I always take use of proper gear and clutch..

My byke never made me unhappy until now..

Performance of byke fully depends on how u r using/handling it.

There are simple triks which will increase ur byke's performance-

1. always service ur byke after every 2000 km from good and authorized service center.
2. Always refill fuel from reputed pump.
3. Always use proper gear.
4. Love to ride ur byke smothly, think on what kind of road r u running on.
5. use clutch properly.
6. Never use switch start for the first time in the morning for starting ur byke.
7. always keep checking oil level once a week, and refill it if required.

follow all these tricks u will definitely get better performance

Na
  9th of Mar, 2009

I hav purchased pulsar 150 2008 model 1 yr back .
I hav problem with mileage wat to do help me frnds !!!
from 1st service i had this problem every time i gav service i told the dealer it's getting mileage drop plz check it out but no responce frm them they always says it wil b fine sir it wil b fine
but still now i hav this problem!!! before 1st service the mileage is 50* (long 55) but now only 30kmpl long 35 :((( plzzz help me frnds

my id : legend0131@gmail.com

Ga
  29th of Mar, 2009

HEY GUYS THIS DTS-I WAS INVENTED BY BMW AND THEY CONSIDERED IT A FAILURE. BAJAJ STOLE IT AND INTRODUCED IT IN INDIA. BMW NEVER CLAIMED THEIR ###.
THE PROBLEM: TWO SPARK PLUGS INCREASE EFFICIENCY OF ENGINE BUT IT DAMAGES IT IN THE LONG RUN. CRANKSHAFT, PISTON AND ALL ARE EFFECTED. AS TIME PASSES BY EVEN THE AVG GOES DOWN.EVEN THE WAY BIKE SOUNDS, CHANGES IN AN YEAR. ASK ANY USER.

WELL I THINK AS FAR AS DTS-I IS CONSIDERED, I GIVE IT A THUMB DOWN.

Xi
  30th of Mar, 2009

I am from Bangladesh...and i bought a pulsar 150 cc...2 days ago my bikes total engine system crashed...service center telling me that i got an engine siege...it will cost 30, 000 BDT means around 20, 000 Indian Rupi to repair...and the coz of this problem is over speeding...it is a 150cc engine...why should i drive it slow ?? i bettar can buy a discover...isnt it ??? whts the reason of this kind of engine problems ???

Om
  19th of Sep, 2009

my bajaj pulsar 150 cc bike is not starting without pressing a clutch. why this is happened?
whats the reason of this problem?

Kr
  30th of Sep, 2011

i also purchased the pulsar 150 dtsi on 2007 kalyani bajaj mathikere banglaore the very worst thing happened after 3rd service after few weeks i am getting smoke from my silencer and brake down of my mileage if i i asked the company they told that its actually Ur engine is ceased after the 3rd service i have run only for 1 month and approximately 200 kms but if i asked the people of the company they told that u have to change the crank and as well as engine parts what the hell the company of bajaj doing why this type of people they give permission to open an company out let in Bangalore but the same i have seen in honda company as well as in yamaha this type of things wont happen this is very ridiculus before buying of my bike i have thought that i will go with indian companies now i wont go at all i hate indian manufactured bikes and also i wont tell any body to buy indian bikes