Bajaj Pulsar 180 Cc / No spares available

1 India Review updated:

I am having Pulasr 180cc purchased on 4th October 1996. From past 2 months there is some problem in my Bike regarding the Engine. I am continuously following Suman Auto, Noida for the repairing of my Bike. But, I am not getting any positive response from them. Also, from last 1 week my bike is there in their workshop and they people are continuously saying that the part is not available. I tried to Contact Bajaj Auto, Pune, but no response from there also.

Now it becomes a major problem for me to commute without Bike. If anyone can help me in this, I would be really thankful.

More Bajaj Pulsar 180 Cc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pk
      12th of Jul, 2008

there was no pulsars on1996!!!

i have many problems in my bajaj pulsar 180cc

29th of Jul, 2008

plese give me your answar

29th of Jul, 2008

aer you solve my problems ?

i have many problems in bajaj pulsar 180cc

20th of Aug, 2008

I m having latest model pulsar 180 cc its not been one year completed one lick age is there from the engine and engine is getting heat after driving 2 to 3 kms i have purchased my bike from KLN moter's in chennai they are not helping me to fix the issue and they are asking me to pay to fix the problem if possible please reply for this problem

• Ak
      16th of Jun, 2009

sir, in bajaj agency at agra named Srived bajaj automobiles, pratapura agra.
    staff having rude behaviours, they dont attend us when we have little problem about bike, like some nut to tight they said ' you have to wait 4-5 hrs, no worker is available' but really workers playing cards inside workshop. sir you have to take needful action.
    hoping for necessary action.
    i shall always grate full to you.
    thanking you

• Be
      10th of Sep, 2009

the staff here in bangalore are as bad as there ...its the same story everywhere,

someone should teach them public relations first rather than target completion