Bajaj Pulsar 180 Cc / MANUFACTURING DEFECT/SERVICE

1 India Review updated:

I purchased 180 cc Pulsar from SUMAN AUTO NOIDA U.P.
From the first day of purchase of my bike,there is Gear shifting problem in my bike.
I complaint to the dealer regrding the problem, they replied its a manufacturing defect and it is in all bike of 180 CC pulsal.
I was very fond of BAJAJ pulasr 180 bike, so i beleive the words of the dealer.
from that day i am following up with the dealer but no solution is given till date.
i also called to the area service incharge of BAJAJ AUTO Mr. Anil Agarwal,and Mr. Susheel bajpeyi,but nothing happened except that problem increase and i got an accident due to the GEAR SHIFTING problem.
It is More than 20-30 times failure,
each time they replace some parts ans said that problem has been rectified.

Right now condition is that none of the BAJAJ person is replying to my mails and neither providing any solution.
ASI is saying that the problem is resolved,but i am the user who is suffering from the problem.

Mr. Anil agarwaal isasking me to give solution of this problem.
I think i am a customer not a R&D person of BAJAJ AUTO who can give them solution

Hope after this compliant through your site can wakeup the BAJAJ person.

Thank
Ajay Singh
Noida U.P.
+[protected]

More Bajaj Pulsar 180 Cc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      14th of Nov, 2008

HELLO SIR,
    M ALSO A 180CC USER N M GETTING SATISFIED RESULT FRM MY BYK . I THINK THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN UR CLUTCH PLATE SO CHANGE IT N CHECK UR CHAIN SET IF U R IN NOIDA DEN U CAN GO TO SUMAN BAJAJ, SEC-2 NOIDA OR U CAN GO TO A MECHENIC NAMED AS MAHESH (OPP HOTEL WEST VIEW, GHAZIABAD ) SO TRY THIS N ENJOY D RIDE BBYE

• Am
      4th of Apr, 2009

hello ...
    I'm also a user of pulsar 180 cc, i have the same problem in changing my gear, i checked it in suman auto service center but they said " its not such a big problem, the bike is new that's why the gear are like after running few miles it will become normal" for the last 4 months, i'm ridding my bike but there no such improvement in my gear system.
    please help me

Amit Mukherjee

• Ra
      21st of Jul, 2010

Dear SUMAN BAJAJ i have been getting my bike serviced by your company for past 3 years regularly but to my dismay i repent a lot on it what i get in return is a engine seize after just 2 months of service where all the components like air filter and stuff were replaced still this was not supposed to happen fault has to be at your end in doing justified servicing of my bike, i did not expect this from you people a lot of disappointment and frustration.

Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc