Bajaj Pulsar 150cc / Multiple bike problems

1 India Review updated:

I got the brand new bike in sep-2006, after few days there is started problem in self. After reporting to the dealer, he guided to the nearest service center. Response which we got was the worst from the service center & no one is taking it seriously from the bajaj service center which is located at near rana partap bagh near nanak peau gurdwar (gautam motors). In the new bike we are getting the problem. What there quality testing team is doing???

If any legal action has to be taken please guide with that.

Please help
Thanks & Regards
amit kumar

Comments

• Si
      12th of Jul, 2007

I also own Bajaj Pulsar a new model, Digitial meter one bought just 06 months back. I am also facing problems like paint chipping off from plastic parts, metal part those painted black are catching rust easily. Also there is some knocking/kat-kat sound and pickup is very low.

I have made this complaint no. of times, at Bajaj Bagga link but they like are accusing my of off all this, your upkeep may not be good, while I also have have 04 years old TVS victor its metal parts & paint and rest of the bike is good shape no sign of rust.

BAJAJ Accessories /paints/finishing is very poor, I am almost feeling sorry for myself of my wrong decision.

• Ud
      27th of Jan, 2008

I own Bajaj Pulsar a new model, Digitial meter one bought just 09 months back. I am also facing problems like paint chipping off from plastic parts, metal part those painted black are catching rust easily.

I also have have 04 years old TVS victor its metal parts & paint and rest of the bike is good shape no sign of rust.Just two days ago I have polish TVs Victor and looking new one.

I am feeling BAJAJ Accessories /paints/finishing is very poor, Please advice me how get ride of this problem.

• Pa
      5th of May, 2008

I also own Bajaj Pulsar a new model, there is some knocking/kat-kat sound and pickup is very low and engine oil is very low after some riding give the black polluction please reply as soon as

9th of Jul, 2008

hi

i had purchased a new platina bike from goutam dealer at tilak nagar, now before 2 week i gone to for my bike r c but my name mistake on my r c . so i want complaint against goutam dealer . becouse there was a any persons not solve my problam please .

please help me

my bike no 5534

26th of Jul, 2008

bja ki gaddi lena hi hi nahi chahiye thi lekar phas gaya yaar aiasa lagta hai jaise qua;ity name ki koi cheej hi nahi hai i suugest that do not purchas like these bik's

17th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir,

Myself is Rishi Raj from Nangloi Delhi. I have bought Bajaj Platina from Gautam Auto Tilak Nagar on 16th of March 2008 with the registration no. DL-4SBC-5534 BY MAKING CASH PAYMENT.I am satisfied with the performance of vehicle.But the matter of concern is that the staff of Gautam Auto has made mistake in my registration paper like RC and Insurance, he has registerd all those things Rishi taj and Rishi Rai but my name is RISHI RAJ.I have made several requests to Mr. Lashkar who is the person dealing to me but he is not ready to correct his mistake.

Now you tell me how do I show my paper if somebody ask me to show as all papers have different names.
    My request is to u that please look into matter as it is already six months as purchased has been made and it gives bad impression of your company.

Thanks
    Rishi Raj

5th of Nov, 2008

we are providing a sever space in 2000/ per months only,

www.abtusworld.com
    manoj

• De
      26th of Nov, 2008

I had purchased Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc 1year ago. Now I found that my bike can be opened by some else Pular's key also.
    His bike key can operate my bike as well as his bike also.
    What sould I do now ? There is a security threat to my bike now . May be there are some more pulsar bike's key which can operate my bike too.

Thanks
    email ID: deep275@yahoo.co.in

26th of Feb, 2009

i have pulsar. i have no problem that mentioned above. rest catch-----u should keep ur bik clean daily...knocking-------read ur manual guide. ride ur bike mentioned in that., ...self start problem------do not use self in morning or ur first take. always battery will low. give time to charge by using kicker...

• Vi
      7th of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I have purchased bajaj pulsar bike from bagga link in karol bagh 06-11-2007 150 cc 1 year ago. Four Service is Ok but my meter is not properly working. Yadav Scooters & Service Station my meter is not repairing. I have many type of problems in my bike but yadav Scooters & Service Sation not repair my bike

My E-Mail ID:- vinod_goodboy@rediffmail.com
    My Contact:- 9268164919, 9899815834

• Mu
      17th of Aug, 2009

Dear All,

I purchased bajaj pulsar 150cc From Bagga Link (Pitam Pura) on 2nd August 2009 With Rgd No.DL-8S AU 0275
    Today(17-08-09) I Want to your service center on rithla But There was lots of problem in service and Behavior, I explain u that Your Casher don’t have any manner how talk with customer He is very angry parson So pls give the warning to your casher otherwise I will take any more action and come on ur service, on my bike first service there was lots of Metti after doing the service by ur team I Also Have the proof But I don’t have data cable right Now.

So I request to you pls take any action on this matter

Thanks & Regards
    Muktesh Kumar
    9716420420, 9899860005

• Ra
      17th of Oct, 2009

I am alway fan palsur but some of my friend told me it's have accelaretion problem. and the survice center isn't advanced tecnolog.

• Ga
      20th of Nov, 2009

i purchased pulsar150 just 1 month back. engine is getting over heated. what shail i do please suggest.

gaurav