bajaj Platina bikes / Tyre and Durm Problem

1 India Review updated:

I had resently purcased paltina 125 bike from Rajiv Raj dealer, durga puri and within this time i m suffering from lots of problem like humming problem, babling of type, durm sound also. i cant maintain this type of expence. so please help me nd solve my problem...p-lz, ...

Comments

• Mo
      1st of Aug, 2009

i hd purchase bajaj platina 125 from megha bajaj badshnagar lucknow in may 2009 i have the problem with the bike all the tine it vibrate and giving milage only 35-40 km/l which is not sufficent to me . i am using bajaj boxwr ct and i am satisfied with tha milage which is 62-65 km/l.
    i think tecnological innovation of bajaj (dts-si) do not improve the bike performance. and plese if u(bajaj) can help for my problem then plese help me . running cost of this bike is costly to afforde for me

• Ne
      31st of Dec, 2009
    bajaj platina mc - no dues after completion of loan
    bajaj auto finance
    India

i have purchased a bajaj platina mc from bajaj showroom, alwar, raj.on 06nov.2007. there are total 12 installment of my loan, but i complete my loan after 6 months. but till day i not receive my no dues. my vehicle no.is RJ02SG0081. my name is shailendra singh s/o sh.kadar singh .with DOB 31/07/1981. Residence is-P.No.4/221.N.E.B.HOSINGBOARD, ALWAR.