Bajaj Discover / No proper respond on complaints!

I am very much happy to having Bajaj Bike. I bought new Bajaj Discover 125cc (TN05 R7632) past 8 months back. I had starting problem after 5 months. This complaint was taken after completing of 4th service. Now the service person telling that CDA coil is the problem. It is under warranty period so you can change. But, when I asked the Sri Motors, Perambur, Chennai, because I have done services here only, they said that, they are not in the position of claiming any warranty, because the bike purchased from Malinisri Motors, Thandayarpet, Chennai. Sri Motors Perambur under Sakthi Motors, Chennai. I have given my bike for the service on 30th Nov. 2006, But still I'm waiting for the bike. They are giving me more trouble and tension. The are postponeding the delivery dates for my bike. Hence forth, I am very much afraid of giving services to any Bajaj service centers. Highly Mental torture, by this Bajaj service center.

A  20th of Feb, 2007 by
Yes, almost the same thing happened to me. The way persons concerned talked to me was embarrassing. Can't do anything i was the customer there i paid the money. Can't ask anything but instead what they say.
D  12th of Dec, 2007 by
My bike they are not done properly bajaj discover 125 cc!
D  15th of Jan, 2008 by
i had bought a bajaj discover 125cc in july from the first day it is giving a lot of problems but the authorised service center are doing only money making they are not listening a problem of customer due to this if they r not taking action against the service center so i will go to consumer court and apealing in court for recall of my bike dl7s az 5987
my mobile no is 9871698087
N  28th of Aug, 2010 by

Bajaj Discover - fail modul
Anthony C Baria

in the first month bike has start problems like,
Starting Problem
Miss fiering
Lock Fail
Auto Lock when i am driving
Nobudy is going to perfect reply after bike perchese