Bajaj Discover / No proper respond on complaints!

1 India Review updated:

I am very much happy to having Bajaj Bike. I bought new Bajaj Discover 125cc (TN05 R7632) past 8 months back. I had starting problem after 5 months. This complaint was taken after completing of 4th service. Now the service person telling that CDA coil is the problem. It is under warranty period so you can change. But, when I asked the Sri Motors, Perambur, Chennai, because I have done services here only, they said that, they are not in the position of claiming any warranty, because the bike purchased from Malinisri Motors, Thandayarpet, Chennai. Sri Motors Perambur under Sakthi Motors, Chennai. I have given my bike for the service on 30th Nov. 2006, But still I'm waiting for the bike. They are giving me more trouble and tension. The are postponeding the delivery dates for my bike. Hence forth, I am very much afraid of giving services to any Bajaj service centers. Highly Mental torture, by this Bajaj service center.

Comments

20th of Feb, 2007

Yes, almost the same thing happened to me. The way persons concerned talked to me was embarrassing. Can't do anything i was the customer there i paid the money. Can't ask anything but instead what they say.

• Ms
      12th of Dec, 2007

My bike they are not done properly bajaj discover 125 cc!

• Pa
      15th of Jan, 2008

i had bought a bajaj discover 125cc in july from the first day it is giving a lot of problems but the authorised service center are doing only money making they are not listening a problem of customer due to this if they r not taking action against the service center so i will go to consumer court and apealing in court for recall of my bike dl7s az 5987
    my mobile no is 9871698087

28th of Aug, 2010
    Bajaj Discover - fail modul
    Anthony C Baria
    India

in the first month bike has start problems like,
    Starting Problem
    Miss fiering
    Lock Fail
    Auto Lock when i am driving
    Nobudy is going to perfect reply after bike perchese

Anthony