Bajaj Discover Bike / N O C letter

1 112, Teen Dongari, Tanaji Nagar, Goregaon (w), Mumbai 400062Mumbai, India Review updated:
Phone: 9967291760

Respected Sir / Madam,

Has i have foreclose the bajaj discover bike loan, in the month of January 2008. my proposal no is 36416 and the bike no MH 02 AR 7610. It was on the name of WILSON AGNEL DSOUZA.

Your department have told me when the foreclose has been completed, you will get your NOC letter in 15 working days. its almost 3 months passed away there is no feed back. When i called up, they had no idea about the NOC letter. they told me as they was some mis-communication and they had not send a mail for the NOC letter. On 4th of april they told me that it will take at least 10 to 12 days more. they have given me a number to call, but no one answer the call.

Hope it will be taken care and you will revert as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
James Dsouza

Comments

• De
      18th of Jul, 2008

discover bike problem gear sound & shree ram automobile puranichungi old faidabad not give good service

• Pr
      6th of Jul, 2009

i purchased the vehicle on 1st of jan i am not happy with the free service, on my first service it is quite ok, in my second service the gear shifting problem was same like before, i lost the petrol while it was given to service, in the third service i told the same problem, but it remains the same, no proper response, i need some response from u, i will suggest to my all friends not to go for bajaj if it continues,

• Ra
      9th of Apr, 2011
    Bajaj Discover Bike - Service
    Bajaj Srvice
    India

I have given my bike for servicing in January 2011 and paid 730/- for parts and labour charges. I am not satisfied with the work which was done by the mechanic. They had replaced both the break shoe at the time of servicing but the rear wheel is not working properly. It is not functioning smoothly.