Bajaj / Worst dealer!

1 India Review updated:

Don't go to KLN Bajaj showroom, they make customer as fool, there first atm is to get money, and also they will show you the bike which has been already purchased by some other which is waiting for registration. its my own experience. First you have pay money after that you have to walk for your bike for more the five time then only you will get your BIKE.

Bajaj bikes are really good but the Dealer was really worst. There approach is also a worst one, even a Tea master will survive you better than them. .

Beware!

Pr

Comments

• Vs
      1st of Aug, 2008

Respected sir/madam

My name is V.SIVA SHANKAR . I bye a bike in Malini Motors in wannarpet in chennai on March. I got the problem in my bike after the first service. The problem is oil leakage in gear box. so the milage is down, reduced the smoothness and automatically gear is changed while driving, these all problems are get it to me by non proper service in Malini Motors.

I am going to again and again to Malini Motors service for the same problem four times (2nd service, again once, 3rd service, again once)

I want change the duplicate component in my bike, Are you can or not.

Please take immediate action about my query.

This problem is not solved, i can't pay the money