Bajaj / Worst dealer!
Don't go to KLN Bajaj showroom, they make customer as fool, there first atm is to get money, and also they will show you the bike which has been already purchased by some other which is waiting for registration. its my own experience. First you have pay money after that you have to walk for your bike for more the five time then only you will get your BIKE.
Bajaj bikes are really good but the Dealer was really worst. There approach is also a worst one, even a Tea master will survive you better than them. .
More Bajaj Complaints & Reviews
- Bajaj - Mileage of pulsar 150cc 
- Bajaj - Blue is my favourite colour 
- Bajaj - card block 
- Bajaj - discover 135 dts-i not working properly 
- Bajaj - engine/battery problem
- Bajaj - NOC 
- Bajaj - Unavailability of spare 
- Bajaj - REFUSED SERVICE FOR MY BIKE
- Bajaj - Money taken but no delivery given