Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd / ULIP plan from Bajaj Allianz
I had taken a ULIP Plan from Bajaj Allianz in Oct 2006 last year. I had given Rs3000 as an advance premium amount for 3 months (1000/month) till Dec 2006 but the certificate that I got only exhibit an amount of Rs1000. Moreover I had agreed to pay my premium amount for rest of the months through ECS. I had also completed all the formalities that were required for the ECS to be materialized but the premium amount has not been deducted from my account from January 2007 onwards. I have not received any documents or correspondence from the company since I have taken the policy (except the certificate).
I called up Bajaj Allianz’s customer care and also wrote mails to their help desk but no step has been taken so far to resolve the issue.
Because of all this I couldn’t get the tax benefit for the March [protected]. Moreover I will have to pay the accumulated premium of 4 months (Jan 2007 – April 2007) also.
More Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Bajaj Allianz with TLC - bajaj allianz and tlc 
- Bajaj Allianz - Horrible service! 
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co - Poor Customer Care; No redressal 
- BAJAJ ALLIANZ TLC - VERY GOOD 
- BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD,WHITE HOUSE,BEGUMPET,HYDERABAD - RENEWAL OF MOTOR INSURANCE POLICY 
- Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance - Horrible service : claim no : oc-171-7011-80200000370 | bajaj allianz : motor insurance claim form 
- bajaj allianz life insurance co.ltd - up date contact no ;email id ; non receipt of renewal notice
- Bajaj Allianz &Equity Growth Fund& - Bajaj Allianz misleading and cheating the public 
- Bajaj Allianz - Poor Service
- Bajaj Allianz - Poor Services