Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co / Poor Customer Care; No redressal

1 India Review updated:

As big as is the name of the company, as small as its attitude towards customers. I purchase ULIP based life insurance policy in march 07 (no - [protected]). As I asked for my acc. statement in sep07, I noticed a lot of un-authorised deductions in it. I immediately mailed back the request to explain these deductions. Almost 2 months over, nobody is there to address to my complaint. There toll-free no always tells that '' our system is down today''. No e-mail reply at all yet. They completely forget you after selling you their product. Shame!!

R

Comments

• Mr
      29th of Jan, 2008

Dear sir,

A cheque no. 130699 dtd. 03/10/2007 (Karur Vyasya Bank Ltd., Gurgaon-Haryana) for Rs. 25,000/- was given to your Gurgaon Office Agent; Mr. Alok Jhamb for issuing a policy to me.

Noticing bit delay in issue of policy, I had no option but to drop my idea of having any Policy from 'Bajaj Allianz' hence requested your office to refund my money at the earliest.

I really feel regret to inform that till date my money is not refunded while I am following up your Gurgaon office every day. Dont you feel this is quite harrassing to a customer and effecting bad on your repo?

best regards,

UPMA SHUKLA
    731, Sector- 9A,
    GURGAON-122001 (hr)
    Mob.- 9810785682

25th of May, 2008

i didn't get my policy paper since last year.
    i had already paid four installment time to time but they are not responce to my policy
    plz do fast action...

25th of May, 2008

I had paid Rs 20000/- since 2 year. Installment of Rs 5000/- semister but they told only deposite only Rs10000/-. How is it possibble?
    So, Now I am seriously not interested to continue with 'Bajaj' anymore. Therefore you are kindly requested to arrange the refund my money at the earliest & oblige.

SUSHILA
    GREEN LAND APARTMENT
    RUKMINIGAON
    919954174391

12th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I have worst experience with Bajaj Allianz, I had enrolled for policy ( Policy no. 0102850476) 3 months back, but still I did not get any policy document but they are deducting premium every month from my account through ECS. Bajaj Allianz sucks. If I call there toll free number they don't respond properly.I am really fedup with the service of the Bajaj Allianz .
    I advise all the new people who want to enroll with Bajaj allianz not to go for it. If they there is so much delay in issuing policy imagine what will happen when you apply for the claim. Insurance is not only the investment, it is protection that you give to yourself and your family from unfortunate situations. Don't make your family suffer later because of poor service and negligence of the Bajaj Allianz.
    I have heard lot of such incidents from customers of Bajaj Allianz and lot of people are unhappy.

Sandeep

15th of Sep, 2008

I purchased a policy (No. 0065162534) for my daughter worth 25k Rs. annual premium. I wanted to contact the customer care, but there is no response, other than an auto-generated reply. We cannot expect such a poor service from such a reputed company. Now I deeply regret for holding this policy.

• Go
      17th of Sep, 2008

I have similar experience. Bajaj alliance are not taking care of the person from which they have had money. If any of the Bajaj allinace top officer want to talk to me please contact me on my email.

• Ms
      17th of Oct, 2008

dear sir.
    i am taken a new unit gain policy at 17 04 08 amnt pay
    Rs 12000 via RMP INFOTEC P LTD.But till tody i cant get any
    reciept or bond fr the policy.my DDNo and proposal no.blow
    DDNo 181966(syndicate bank alleppey)
    proposal No.0102352987.
    MOB 09744104869

• Sh
      6th of Nov, 2008

Dear sir,

my policy no. 0054960026 my product is Bajaj allianz capital unit gain, my date of commetment is 23-06-2007.STM code is 1100060725 & ICC code is 1000380968. i want login id & loign passward. so please send me.

email- shakymunib@gmail.com
    Mob.No. 09910239169

Thanking u

shakymuni Bahatre

• Ra
      10th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is Ramakrishna Racherla.I took the Bajaj Alianz Tax saving Policy along with TLC before 6 months back.But i have n't recivied the Bonds.I got only the TLC bonds.Could you Please track my Policy No with this TLC No.

My TLC NO : 2957760
    MY Mother TLC No :2957759

Ramakrishna

• Lo
      15th of Feb, 2009

where is my account on rmp with policy of bajaj allianz?

• Se
      11th of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

My bajaj Allianz insurance No.0114653446, We does not recived any document till today 12/07/09 exclude only of slip.

Kindly tell me how we can check my policy on line & please send the bond & an other document releated my insurance.

Thanka & Regards

Seema Tiwari

28th of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have issued a health policy no. 0g10-1104-6003-00008242 through a call center executive without my conscent.
    I was not willing for this policy. She said that we are sending you the details about this policy through mail. But few days back I got my policy papers done.

Sir, I want to cancel this policy.

Please do the needful

thanking you

Vinod Khanna

7th of Mar, 2010

dear sir/madam
    my name gomati gupta
    add: gehloti ki dungari dhola bhata
    suary nagar dhola bhata ajmer
    305001[rajasthan]
    my policy in bajaj allianz life insurance company limited
    my policy number 21645031
    my policy name unitlinked
    data of commencement 06.07.2006
    frequerncy annual
    sum assured amount 100000
    sir my complants for year complacte iam 3 time premium pay 10000
    i not recived orgianal policy bound
    iam three time complants company policy bounds
    so u help me my policy give me
    thanks
    gomati gupta
    cellno 9351512504

• Si
      15th of Jun, 2010

I have given the deposit of 12, 000 in oct 2009. Got the policy documnet with some faked identity papers attached as proof..i asked the agent to get the documnet corrected ..he took the document back and promised me to give me my original papers in few week time and after that he vanished. Now it's been june'2010 and i'm still waiting for any communication. I tired customer care number severals time..But their job is just to pass another number to call. When you call other number ...again the concerned person will give you few numbers to contact ..and this process goes on untill you are tired and stop calling anyone. I hope some help here.

My Policy Receipt Number :0260010395
    Application Number B 3527316
    IC Code: 1001052945/Name Chandan Kumar Gupta

• Sv
      17th of Oct, 2010

My name is S.Vasantha Policy No.0094074988 dt: 28.03.2008
    Pls check my till date policy details & waiting for the replay

23rd of Mar, 2011

I Jadhav Hemant Kumar purchased a policy from Bajaj allianz, policy No 0068228021, plan is Capital unit gain size one. At the time of policy opening representetive promised me that this plan give me 60% to 65% growth annually. I deposited Rs 10000/- annually on 21 Sep 2007, 07 N0v 2008, 14 Jan 2010 and 16 Nov 2010. I totally deposited rs 40000/-. I checked my account on 23 Mar 2011 and found balance Rs 38823.30/-. I ask to Bajaj allianz official staff what are they doing in air conditioned offices, insted of taking care of our money they are sleeping in their offices. I request to other new comer customers instead of investing your money in this company invest in government policies where you get atleast 8% annual growth.
    Jadhav Hemant Kumar
    Vill/PO - Hupari, Teh - Hatkanangle
    Dist - Kolhapur (Maharashtra) 416203
    Mob No - 9406561242
    email ID - hmtkmrjdv@rediffmail.com

• In
      10th of Jun, 2011

I totally agree that the Bajaj Allianz is a crap. I think all the policy holders should raise a legal action towards Bajaj Allianz for their poor customer care.

26th of Jun, 2011

Hi,
    Please find my mail date and time i send to BALIC inorder to correct my PAN No. Still i havent received a satisfactory answer, very sad that BALIC has a poor H.R team to look into the problems. Even after 4 months Bajajallianzlife insurance is least bothered about the complaint. Mr.Sudhir Pol landline number - there is no response only.
    Hope i will get a reply soon.
    Mob- +919846317755

From: vidyanarayanan av [mailto:vinuz002@yahoo.co.in]
    Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 1:38 PM
    To: Abraham Alex/HR/C14/Life/Allianz-IN
    Subject: TDS not credited to my PAN

Hi,

I was an employee of Balic from 30th May 2007 to 31 July 2009. During the financial year end 31 March 2009 TDS deducted from my salary was Rs 18, 468. Since i had other income i had to file my return seperately with income tax office, kasaragod branch (filed on 30 sept 2009, for Assesment year 2009-2010) and i had to get a refund of Rs11, 670. Since i didnt get a refund till now i enquired with the IT office and they told Bajaj Allianz haven't uploaded the TDS from their side, So they are not able to view the amount in the system for a refund.

Also i could see in the Form-16 that the Pan card number had gone wrong. Today i got an intimation stating that i need to pay a fine of Rs 8, 600 in 30 days time. So i request u to correct it and uploaded to my PAN card ASAP.

Note: 1) Find attach of my Form-16 and my PAN card.

2) Also correct the Pan card no. for the next financial year (Assesment year 2010- 2011)

With Regards,

Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 1:41 PM
    To: Sudhir Pol/HR/Pune_Ho/Life/Allianz-IN
    Subject: FW: TDS not credited to my PAN

Dear Sudhir,

Please find the below mail from ex employee. Kindly take up with the finance team.

Abraham P. Alex

State Manager - Human Resources

Mob: 09544689896
    Dear Abhijit,

Wrong pan card case. Please check & confirm.

Sudhir Pol

Senior Executive - HR

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada,

Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 5:24 PM
    To: Sudhir Pol/HR/Pune_Ho/Life/Allianz-IN
    Cc: Abraham Alex/HR/C14/Life/Allianz-IN
    Subject: RE: TDS not credited to my PAN

Need to file revised return, once it is done will update you.
    From: Abraham Alex/HR/C14/Life/Allianz-IN
    Subject: FW: FW: TDS not credited to my PAN
    To: "vidyanarayanan av"
    Cc: "Deepak Shelke/HR/Pune_Ho/Life/Allianz-IN" , "Abhijit Lokhande/Finance/Pune_Ho/Life/Allianz-IN"
    Date: Saturday, 18 June, 2011, 1:54 PM

From: vidyanarayanan av [mailto:vinuz002@yahoo.co.in]
    Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:34 PM
    To: Abraham Alex/HR/C14/Life/Allianz-IN
    Subject: Re: FW: TDS not credited to my PAN

Dear Abraham,

I called the below mention number of Mr.Sudhir Pol, but there is no response. Pls give a valid number orelse i have to raise a complaint against the company. Pls do the needfull.

Dear Vidyanarayanan,

The revised return for 2008-09 and 2009-10 are already filed. Please check in NSDL site.

Abraham Alex
    Human Resources
    Mob:09544689896

26th of Jun, 2011

Dear Abraham Alex,
    I am so sorry and sad to inform you that my PAN card correction has not taken place till now. The deducted amount is not reflecting into my PAN No. Please do the needfull.

• Mr
      28th of Oct, 2011

Hi All,
    My name is Rajesh and i invested 25K per year on 2007, 2008&2009 total 75K for 3 years and i was told by agent unfortunately she is my relative that i can withdraw my amount after 3 years from the policy start year. I trusted her and didn't read any T&C. On 4th year i went to BAL office to surrender my policy and was informed that total fund value is 79K and if i surrender the policy i will be getting only 66K. I asked them that i was informed that i can surrender my policy after 3 years and i wll get my full amount back but they told me to talk to Agent .

I am requesting you all "PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE ANY PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANIES" they all are cheeters and the agents are well trained to cheet you guys. Out of 75K of my investiment agent had got 9K as a compensation.