Bajaj Allianz Insurance - Chennai / No compensation on genuine claim!

India Review updated:
I have a four wheeler Ford Ikon which met with an accident. with a incidental loss of 40,000 rupees i approached the BAJAJ ALLIANZ INSURANCE COMPANY IN CHENNAI to report claim. As per the claims procedure, if the claim is genuine the party has to be paid immediately for the loss. But the officials didn't ever bother to register the claim first and on subsequent pressure, they registered the claim. till today no phone calls nor any report was sent to me regarding the disbursement of claim money. They cheated me by not paying the money which they were supposed to pay.

In this regard i had made so many calls to the senior manager who gave no proper answers.

Comments

Ab
  9th of Oct, 2007
I want to know that is there any chance of fraud or cheat in case of Insuarance Companies like Bajaj Allianz, Max NewYork, etc. please tell me!
Ab
  30th of Oct, 2007
Of course! especially if you are going for life insurance policy (ULIP) from them. There occult charges are so heavy that your money will eventually vanish for first 3-4 premiums. For details you may visit www.mouthshut.com
Jr
  6th of Mar, 2009
Never buy ULIP life insurance Policies from Bajaj Allianz - They have stolen 40% of my Rs. 2 Lakh investment by way of admin, mortality and general charges. Looks like my money will vanish in a few years! I have to invest another 1 lakh this year if I have to give myself a chance to withdraw even some of my money! They are daylight robbers!
Ba
  23rd of Feb, 2010
As there is no contact information, please contact the nos below and we will be happy to help you.

Helpline Number