Bajaj Allianz / Horrible service!

1 India Review updated:

Bajaj Allianz is the worst insurance provider. I have not seen such kind of service anywhere. I invested 30,000/- in one of their insurance policies in December 2006. This is April end and I have still not received my policy papers. The person (agent) who submitted my papers is nowhere present. His cell no [protected]) is not reachable half of the times. Other times, some one answers the phone and says that person is his cousin and is out of station.

As Bajaj Allianz had some tie up with Standard Chartered (and on their recommendation I invested my money), I inquired with them, they asked me to contact Gopi at no. [protected]. Since January 2007, I have been trying to get some help, but the responses I get are so shameless. In January, Gopi said it has already been delivered on my address. When I told him NO. His question was Are you sure? What is this non sense? I am not trying to waste their or my time. I don't have any papers, If something happens to me, will they give me insurance coverage? Then he started saying we are checking out, although it has been delivered. Then they said this is some problem with speed post and you should check this out yourself. After some more time, their response was papers have returned back and we are resending again. In every conversation he says I will call you after some time, but no one responds back. When I still didn't get my papers, I called up again and this time, the response was like I have called first time, he again said the same thing that papers were sent on 18th Jan 07. This is so frustrating. I asked him about some other person's no like his manager's no, he directly denied. Now the situation is such that he never answers my queries, most of the times, phone no is not reachable. When by chance i am able to get line clear, some one else answers and the responses are horrible, nobody is ready to help me. They are not even ready to give me duplicate papers. Don't know what have they done to my money. Irony is, I checked out all the customer care numbers present on their site for the region, not even one of them works.

Comments

Sr
  29th of Apr, 2007

I've experienced worst insurance service from bajajallianz. One person came to me introducing him as bajajallianz consultant and ive taken a unit linked plan also.

After several months i didnt get the documents, then i got the information that he was not a consultant he was from a local multilevel marketing co named "goodway corporation". Thousands of people like him who is nt having irda license is working for bajajallianz. Now i am telling each n everybody who is contacting me dont go for bajaj policies, because they r having tie up with lot of mlm companies like "goodway", "tlc", "rmp", so n so.

All this mlm co's having thousands of unqualified persons in the market to sell bajaj policies. Lot of them doesn't have any idea about share market or money markets or insurance. So ultimately peoples get cheated by bajajallianz, like me they will join unit linked plans without knowing the allocation percentage or risks n trusting the wrong informations of this mlm persons.

Expecting bajajallianz to take actions against this and come up with the standards of other pvt insurers who is selling products only thru trained consultants.

Sh
  22nd of May, 2007

Thx amit & sreejesh.. now some of the persons from TLC have come to my office asking me to take some insurance and they are saying that I'll get some royalty...

Now, i concluded am not going to add my name in their insurance.

Thx buddy,
Regds,
Shan

30th of May, 2007

Now some of the persons from TLC , RMP have come to my office asking me to take some insurance and they are saying that I'll get some royalty... I need more details about the channel partners of bajai allianz.

And i like to need the detailed about their network business.

Thanks,
jack.

Vi
  7th of Jun, 2007

Re: Bajaj Allianz

I trust Bajaj Allianz is good insurance company.But before change my thought ( Bad ) about this you should send the policy for the proposal made with you for three months back and proposal number is :0083743209, Name of the proposer is: KALAIVANI V.

Regarding this i discussed with Bajaj Allianz and TLC salem in Tamilnadu office and they said which was on the way by two months back. At least they should inform the status.

Kindly look into this matter and increase my trust about Bajaj Allianz.

Thanking you,

Insurer told to pay Rs 90 lakh
Vishal Sharma
Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, May 26
After suffering huge losses in a devastating fire which destroyed their hospital and after battling unscrupulous insurance officials for two years, a Ludhiana-based doctor couple has finally got justice, courtesy the Punjab State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.

The commission has awarded Rs 90 lakh, one of the highest-ever awards at the state-level, as compensation to Sigma Diagnostic Ltd, a Ludhiana-based entity whose director Dr Sumita Singh had moved the commission to get an enhanced claim.

In the process, a trend has been set for the harried consumers of insurance companies in not succumbing to unprofessional tactics employed by these companies and but to claim their legitimate due.

Dr Sumita Singh and her ailing husband Dr Amandeep Singh had gone through a harrowing time for two years seeking appropriate claim from insurance company Bajaj Allianz from whom they had purchased various policies to cover any future risk to their assets.

Now, after the order, they would get nearly Rs 65 lakh (Rs 90 lakh minus Rs 25 lakh which they were earlier forced to accept).

The case dates back to January 2005 when fire broke out in Sigma Newlife hospital, a unit of Sigma Diagostic Ltd, in Ludhiana. The event was then widely reported in the print and electronic media.

Following a claim of Rs 1.6 crore by Sigma, their insurers Bajaj Allianz then appointed a surveyor to assess the damages. The surveyor said that the damages were beyond his jurisdiction and a higher-category insurer needed to be appointed.

At this, Select Surveyors Ltd, a Delhi-based group, was appointed by Bajaj Allianz which carried out an extensive probe and pegged the Sigma Newlife’s losses at nearly Rs 89 lakh. The insurance company found this difficult to digest and appointed a yet another surveyor in gross violation of the Insurance Act.

The Act states that a third surveyor could only be appointed after due permission from the authority concerned and not suo motu by a insurance company.

The third surveyor tried to pressurise the doctor couple allegedly threatening a long legal battle and offered them a meagre sum of Rs 25 lakh. Though amazed at the offer, the couple had no choice but to accept given the dire straits they were in. In fact, they did not even have money to pay their electricity bills.

They signed on the discharge voucher and accepted the amount as their bank with whom their assets were mortgaged was also pressurising them to clear their dues fast.

Seeing no way out of the mess, they moved the state consumer commission last year. The commission made it clear that Bajaj Allianz’s assertion that the Sigma was a commercial enterprise and not a consumer was ill-founded. It referred to the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission’s order stating that an insurance dispute was essentially a consumer dispute.

EMAIL US

sigma_hospital @yahoo.co.in

La
  13th of Sep, 2007

I completely agree that Bajaj Allianz is an untrustworthy insurance company. I had taken a unit linked insurance plan and the papers arrived only after three months during which time no insterest was given on the amount. After Receiving the papers , I found that there was an overwriting by the company in my papers due to which my policy was put in a different plan than the one in which I had originally subscribed.

After contacting them , they told me that they had done the above without my knowledge for my own gain etc etc. Till date , neither the company's agent nor the office has come to explain to me the details although I have called them many times.

Vi
  3rd of Oct, 2007

plz in form the feed back.........my policy my tlc no:TLC1193214

23rd of Oct, 2007

I have faced a similar problem. dad was 'insured' but bajaj refused to reimburse on our medically saying that it would be covered only from the next year!!! Dumb people!!!

Bh
  4th of Nov, 2007

M/S Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

I had initiated for two NEW UNIT GAIN policies of premium Rs. 10000.00 each on february 2007 in Baddi (H.P) through RMP. One of them has been received but the other one with policy no. 039646402 has not been received till date. Continuous reminders to customer care centers have been made but the outcome was just a complaint no. which is 3366090. Result of which is still awaited. In the meantime, ie. after a period of eight months, I got shifted to Delhi at my new address, information of which has already been communicated to them as:

Bharat Bhardwaj
BA/108-B
Janakpuri
New Delhi - 110058

Now I wonder how a company of such repute is not taking care of its customers as numerous calls made to their complaint centers are useless, they are not bothering even to acknowledge the complaint made by me through mail to their Chairman Rahul Bajaj .

Ni
  12th of Nov, 2007

I'm still in doubt whether to join or not... please help us out...

1. Is allegrovision with bajajallianz?

2.As promised and stated in the policy, will they give back 50,000 Rs/- in the 4th year if 45,000 Rs/- is invested?

3.is it safe?

Na
  24th of Nov, 2007

Bajaj Allianz is a big cheater and its employees are Big Lier. I'd a complaint too against a refund of a policy. Some Ms. LAKSHMI HUISAINE is the biggest lier and NOT to be deserve any position in such a Fraud Company I ever seen in my life time. No wonder how big companies are grabbing money by cheating with the help of their employees like Ms. Lakshmi Huisaine.

Di
  4th of Dec, 2007

pl. let me know the current position of my account of which the policy number is 0004373133.

Ma
  6th of Jan, 2008

If you have all your documents correct, like the payment receipt and other things, it's better to put a case in consumer court. It's an easy way to get your things done. Please consult with a good lawyer also.

Te
  12th of Jan, 2008

private insurance companies means business not customer satisfaction and loyalty.you made a blunder believing in private players when u have LIC at your door step

He
  19th of Jan, 2008

Bajaj Allianz & TLC salem is biggest fraud insurance company andhas cheated me,i paid 2800+500=3300Rs. filled form of insurance and i didnt got insurance papers yet after 3 months ,and the insurance agent has changed his mobile number (9423475645)his name MR.KUSHAL KULKARNI and now cant traced out,where should we go ,file a complaint with police ? please guide me..my mo.no.s 9923977723..this company MUST be punished

Ve

Dear Sirs,

My sincere thanks to TLC for giving me an opportunity
to build my and all friends financially as well as
personality.

We are doing our sincere efforts to market products
through TLC and getting good favourable response from
all the side.

Now we are facing some problems while getting the
proposals from some reputed organizations' employees.
The first problem is - they are asking for receipt
within 2-3 days whereas we are not getting it now.
Because of this reason, we are losing maximum
business.

Second point is, the time duration for receiving the
policy/bond is too, i.e. minimum 45-60 days. In my
case itself till now I have not received the bond to
show anybody.

Kindly consider this request and arrange to solve the
issues favourably in the best interest of the TLC
Goodwill as well as improving the service to the
esteemed customers.

Awaiting your favourable reply soon. Preferably
regarding temporary receipt.

Thanking you and assuring our best services at all
times,

Sh

Kya New Unit Gain kee 20 varshon kee polishi main
3 varshik kisht de kar, polishi ko 20 varshon ke
liye choda ja sakata hai, yani hum 3 varshik kisht
lagatar de kar baki kisht na dain to bhee kya
hamari polishi jari rah sakati hai.

Ish polishi main calcuclation kaishe kee jati hai,
polishi mature hone par kya labh hota hai

please yadi aap ek example bhej dain to bahut
asani hogi.

Shailendra Singh Negi, Vill-Kundeshwari
city-kashipur, Uttarakhand
Mo.-9319994308

Bi
  20th of Jan, 2008

I want to know about my policy

17th of Feb, 2008

I had a similar case with bajaj allianz motor insurance. I got my car insured. The papers never came. The agent was unreachable. After calling up their office 2-3 times, i got the papers delivered.

And then i had to literally fight with them for the freebies that they had promised with the insurance - service coupons, etc.

The branch office denied my claims to the freebies the agent had offered. And then i called up the head office in pune. Mailed them. And finally after numerous phone calls, i got some coupons.

No more insurance from bajaj allianz for me.

Si
  11th of Mar, 2008

Bajaj Allianz is a big cheater. Really bad experience from the agents and the customer service. I urge people to stay away from this insurance company.