Baja Motorsports / Just excuses

United States Review updated:
I have called several times to get my db30 fixed, and all I got was excuses. Or tips on how to fix it myself. When we got it home, the brakes were locked up and when at idle the clutch would engage on its own. Scary. Or while riding a dead cow sound would come from the bike and it would stall out. And it had oil pouring out the breather. They said it must have been rolled over real bad for that to happen. Well it was only an hour old. And it had not been wrecked. Now it has oil still pouring out the breather, gas pouring out around the block, horrible noises coming from the clutch, and they basically told me to kiss off. Not their problem. And were rude as *** on the phone. NOT THEIR PROBLEM. Well do not buy anything from Baja. They suck ***. 400$ all together with one year extended warranty for motor. And its only four months old. 09-04-08. so much for the kids having a bike to ride.
Va

Comments

Sc
  31st of Aug, 2017
We carry all Baja Motorsports parts in stock... Give us a call at Scooter Outlet (915) 820-2563 We will be more than pleased to help you out.

Baja Motorsports Logo Baja Motorsports