Bagger Bags Inc / The starched bags were bad-quality and you have only 7 days to return them

Don’t buy starched bags for bikes from Bagger Bags Inc. I have ordered the set and it arrived, but the quality was poor and these bags were made from low-quality materials. I requested full refund, because these bags couldn’t be used. The seller ignored me within 7 days and after that he sent email, where he said that they provide only 7 day return policy. They scammed me.

Re
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

• Do
      27th of Apr, 2016

I agree! This company is junk! I purchased a batwing fairing from them and was told two week delivery, after speaking with them several times and getting 3 new guaranteed delivery dates, it came after 5 weeks. I even had to tell them not to paint it at this point or it would have been even longer! When it arrived there were over 12 inch gaps in the seam with jagged around the entire piece and was missing the windshield and mounting brackets. I called them at 10 am and was told the parts would be over nighted to me. Not much to my surprise, when I called this morning to verify that they had been shipped, they had not! I was again assured they would ship today but they could not be overnighted to me and I will receive them Friday.
    The customer service this company has is garbage as well as their parts. Luckily I have experience with fiberglass and was able to straighten out the edges and make it fit together better.

• Do
      27th of Apr, 2016

That is half inch gaps not 12

20th of Sep, 2016

Same here . I ordered a fender bags and a fairing with radio and speakers. The fender don't fit. The bags were different sizes. The fairing had big gaps at the seam where the front and back go together. The radio was a car radio. Not marine grade. It fryed the first time I washed the bike. I don't receive the right led lights for the the fender. The fender don't fit my seat and I asked them before I bought this stuff if I could use my seat and they told me yes. They told me there was 7 day return policy. I told them my order was never completed so how am I past the 7 days. They don't care they told me there was a restocking fee and it would not be any more than 20%. I sent the stuff back and they gave me $1000.00 back out of $2100.00. My calculator says that is more than 20%. Bagger bags inc are rip off artist. And I think they are going under another name on Facebook .. bag 5 .. so watch out for bag 5 on Facebook its the same company. If I lived closer i would pay them a little visit.

1st of Dec, 2016

I didnt really have that issue with my order. I palced an order with Bagger Bags on 10/7/16 for a set of strecthed baggers for my 14 SG and yes it came in a tad bit late (was told 3-4 weeks, came on the 4th week). Just got around to installing it and everything seems to be fine. I mocked it up myself and it came out sick. wasnt trying to go for a huge bagger look but something more CVO and this kit did it for me.

Quality of the product was good, strong fiberglass and everytime I called they answered with any questions. Already have recommended friends to buy from them and they have bought as well.

5th of Dec, 2016

Good company all around. Ordered a set of 4.5" bags for my 14 Street Glide. Took about 3 weeks to get in but once it did I was impressed with the quality for the price I got it for. Everything hit and lined up, just needed to do some body work. Just finished the kit, attached some pics in the bottom to show the work. Already recommend my buddies to them and they hooked them up as well.

Had a different experience then you guys. But I had a good experience dealing with them.