[Resolved] Bag Borrow or Steal / 20% discount

1 Seattle, WA, United States

20% discount is a joke! Bag Borrow or Steal had this special offer of joining their special community and getting a 20% discount on my next order. The whole thing seemed like a great deal because I was planning buying two bags - one for myself and another one for my mother. So I made one order and paid the full price. The second order was supposed to have a 20% discount, but when they charged me I saw that nothing was applied and they charged the full price of the product! Bag Borrow or Steal rep said that there was nothing they could do because it was already too late to make any changes.
I'm extremely disappointed with this website!!

• Resolution statement

• Bag Borrow or Steal Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2017

Please contact Bag Borrow or Steal Customer Service so that we can best assist you in this matter. Our number is 1.866.922.2267. We will be glad to help.

St